"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is this the ultimate simp? Visits Ukraine, gets engaged and "settles down"

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Wondering if it's a mail order bride. Or if he went there and found a lady who went all over him knowing she could get a visa. Regardless who the hell marries someone this quickly???

Most don't go on vacation to a poor country like Ukraine. Me thinks he went there looking for women. Would you hitch a woman you just met while visiting another country?

(1) Sarah Metts on Twitter: "SWFL man goes to Ukraine, meets the love of his life, gets engaged, settles down in Kyiv… then war breaks out. Now the couple is on a journey to get to Naples✈ Hear from his mom at 4 & 5 on @NBC2 https://t.co/cGXtCsT4kd" / Twitter
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Well considering people do crazy stuff during a night of parting in Las Vegas dot, dot, dot; this ain't so revolutionizing.
 
Top