Is this the truth? Women hate sex?

Shyyhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why women hate sex.

Out of all the problems that have ever or will ever exist on the Earth, there is only one that men haven’t and will never be able to solve — not because they can’t, because that’s ridiculous, but because the problem is unsolvable by design. Women hate sex.

That’s it, there you have it. The end-all, be-all of cluster ****s. But why?

Do women hate sex — and they do — because of some kind of woman-guilt from an outdated puritan societal dogma? Or perhaps a stigma of guilt or a fear of abandonment? No. None of these things are it. Women hate sex simply because they are lousy at it.

This can be proved in a quick stroll down the checkout aisle at your local market of groceries — a place thick to the rafters with women. Take a look at some of their magazines and you will no doubt see a running theme: ‘Ten Ways to not suck in bed’, ‘Six Things to do to Your Man that aren’t Lay There Like a Futon’, and ‘Honestly who gives half a **** about socks being on or off? Jesus Christ that’s pathetic’.

Also, much in the same way that a wall probably doesn’t like or doesn’t care about playing tennis with you, it’s definitely not your fault. Don’t let your sympathetic male compassion get the better of you. You could be dancing around like a maniac and pulling stunts out of your figurative ass like Johnny Magic the Wicked Awesome — maybe some whirl-arounds and in your face spikes from across the court — it’s really up to you as the man — but no matter what, the wall will remain unfazed. It just sits there doing nothing like a lump on a log probably thinking that it wants a new expensive coat of paint.

This same theory can be applied to many other things as well. For example: that women hate problems.

In Chinese, the symbol for crisis is the same as opportunity. I haven’t looked that up, but I heard it from a man so it’s probably true because us men have something called integrity. This means that in a time of crisis, we men are at our show stopping best. Take a flat tire on a moonless night for instance. While a man is out changing nuts and bolts and doing all manner of screwing on the side of the road, will a woman so much as think to grab a flashlight and help? No.

That’s because women hate holding flashlights, because they are complete rubbish at it. Force a woman to hold a flashlight when it matters and you’re likely to catch her aiming it into the sky for absolutely no goddamn reason. You’re better off just duct taping it to a mailbox and catapulting it into space.

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/why-women-hate-sex/

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the biggest load of BS I've ever heard. Women LOVE sex, probably more than men. You ever heard and seen a woman ***? Compare that to how a man looks and sounds when he climaxes, and ppl say men are the ones that think about sex all the time.

Don't get it twisted, women love sex with the right guy, and if its good they will keep coming back over and over and over. Its just up to you to be that guy.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same b!tch you meet at a club and tells you to fvck off even if you were just trying to introduce yourself is getting fvcked by someone sooner or later and screams: "Oh, fvck me baby. Oh, it's so big. I'm a wh0re!!!"

Women love sex. They are just very, very picky when it comes down to who they have sex with.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women hate sex?? What kind of women have you been dating? Maybe, they hate the sex you give them...

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf are you talking about dude

obviously you're a virgin

all women love sex

you've been sucked in by archaic thinking, the media, feminists and chirstian groups mate

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
The same b!tch you meet at a club and tells you to fvck off even if you were just trying to introduce yourself is getting fvcked by someone sooner or later and screams: "Oh, fvck me baby. Oh, it's so big. I'm a wh0re!!!"

Women love sex. They are just very, very picky when it comes down to who they have sex with.
Once again, I concur.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've concluded that women hate sex, you must be a TERRIBLE lay. Try some education videos or something man.

Shyyhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't concluded anything. I posted what someone else said about it and left the link at the bottom. No need to attack me.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one girl who's admitted to being asexual. The others enjoy sex alot more than I probably ever will.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad mate, didn't see the link

you should make it more obvious its not your post in the first place

but that guy is a fvcking idiot

Reaction score
I think they are less likely to initiate sexual moves because they would be peceived as a wh0re or slvt, so I think the guy has to make some sort of sexual overtures to her and then let the chips fall where they may. If you are a shy and inexperienced low-energy guy then this is difficult because if she's waiting for you to initiate and you are waiting for her then you have a stalemate as you are both waiting for each other.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the most despised thing they detest after despicable shoe shopping.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like sex of varying degrees; unless they're asexual. Whether they would like it with you is another matter completely.....

I'm not attacking you, but it is pretty much common knowledge that women enjoy sex in some form or another. No use putting up pointless links...

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I think they are less likely to initiate sexual moves because they would be peceived as a wh0re or slvt
Some women have no problem admitting that they love and enjoy sex A LOT. You're probably right about women afraid of being perceived as a wh*re or sl*t if they admit they love sex. Even amongst women themselves, they rarely admit to it - some women are more judgmental than others. As for me, I love and enjoy sex very much. I'd rather admit to it than be a hypocrite.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the shy ones like it, I would know cuz I've caught many of them checkin' my behind. Don't allow yourself to believe they all hate it and only the sluts like it. Preexisting biases killed the cat, and soon Stuka as well.