is this the end or not

hihi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wil try to explain to you my problem:
I go out with a girl since 3 weeks and she don't phone to me.
I always have to phone her and when i phone she don't respond to me and even don't call me after....
I don't know what to think, but when we are together she kisses me etc...., she's hot. I would be very happy if someone could tell me a way to know if she's interested in me, more precisely if she loves me ( I need some advices !!! please help!!!). Does someone can give me "THE" way to know if she has feelings for me or if i'm just another man stupid to think she even could love me!!!!
i'm so tired ,i don't know if you ll understand my post....
Thank you

-hihi-

hihi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody think that i'm an AFC no????
But help me please!!!!
I'll try to change. Don't hesitate to tell me our oppignon about this:D
-hihi-

hihi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh sorry for yesterday my phone was in "no noise".(i don't know how to say it it english i'am german). If you want we can see us tonight but i have to go home before 7 pm!!!!!!! pfff Am I crazy!!!, Isaid to her "Phone me " , ohh she has forgotten...... But me no when she say "phone me", guess what...... I phone!!! Stupid ******* guy ! Please tell me what to do. I very want to know the reaction that a real DJ woul have .

hihi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why nobody answer to me????? please i can't wait for your answer for ever, help a guy who 's very bad...:(

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You broke one of the biggest rules in the world of DJs man. NEVER..I mean NEVER EVER EVER keep calling a girl when she doesn't respond to your messages. If a woman becomes distant, you become even more distant yourself....focus on YOUR life..NOT hers! Chicks are turned off by guys who are needy/clingy and calling her all the time sends out red flags!

Though I doubt you can recover from such wussy behavior, it is still not too late for you man. She may actually like you but you are smothering her right now. Get out there and take control of your life for chrissakes...don't give anyone the power to dominate your thoughts or your happiness! It's easy to become obsessed with a beautiful woman..but just imagine the possibilities if you took that intensity and poured it into your dreams! If you don't know what your Big Dream in life is, then you have bigger problems than not scoring chicks, dude. Do some serious soul-searching and decide what you really want out of this brief flash of time we call life. Remember man, you could die tomorrow. Would you want to look back in your final moments and see some chump waiting by the phone for a call...or a passionate MAN who knows what he wants out of life and GOES for it?

your call

Mr. Fingers out

hihi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your answer, you're right

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey HIHI.. German.. I could have sworn on an earlier thread you said you were FRENCH? ANd " oppignon" ROLF.

First of all after three weeks... does she love you? That's a bit much don't you think. How about sticking with high interest level...I mean WTF man, have you ever had a girlfriend before.. been with a woman.. Or are you 15 and this is your first major crush?

Good luck,.

byebye

hihi

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your answer: in fact i speak better french than english but i'm not french, i studie in france. That's why i say this.
But with your post even if you are straight, i think you're right, after 3 weeks I don't think she loves me, but i hope she appreciate me (Ca je sais pas si c'est pas du français):D

hihi

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...

It was the end for the persons who wanted to know..........