Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this teasing or just being an ass/jerk?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman I've been dating put up a picture on social media. I kind of assumed she wanted some attention (don't most women on social media?) and she did look pretty in the picture. However, I told her that "I have never noticed how enormously big her ears were until I saw this picture. Are you dumbo the elephant (reference from the cartoon of the elephant with humongous ears)? Can you fly with them?" She then deleted the picture and put a rolling eyes emoji and a thinking emoji.
You're either trolling or a complete dvmbass.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, stay away from negs, they never go well; learn playful tease,
Maybe being a woman, you can give some examples of what you find playful. One can't just tell him to learn playful tease, as he thought that comment was playful tease. He needs to be shown examples. That's why I always ask for examples on different subjects. How can one know what's good, if they obviously don't?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your neg suggestion was pretty good. It’s all about calibration and delivery though.

Delivering a light hearted dig at her big, cute goofy ears is fine. But avoid doing autistic “hey big ears, wanna bang? Like your face even though your ears are whack”
Or when they're in the stage of dirty talk, "I'm going to use those ears as reins, when I'm riding you"

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your purpose on this forum is clear. You’re simply a warning to other men.

Why on earth would I help a guy who clearly is out there to just do damage to the market and insult people, with a twisted sense of entitlement. You think you deserve success. You don’t understand Burden of Performance.

You don’t need a woman. You need a Dad.
And you need a ****. You don't have anything to offer. At this point, I am 100% sure you have no skills and are just here to seek attention.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Female here asking a question; are her ears really that big or was this your attempt at humor, being a tease?

If she really does have big ears, then you just insulted her. Even IF you meant it to be playful and cute.

It wasn't even a neg because a neg (my understanding of it anyway) is an insult followed by a compliment.

Like - I never noticed how big your ears are, like Dumbo! But they seem to fit well with your lovely face.

Something like that anyway, I could be wrong.

As a women I dislike negs but I do like being teased in a fun playful way

But I dunno about this one. Is she still talking to you? Wanting to still date you?

I'm trying to put myself in her shoes and if I did have big ears, I would have been insulted, if I didn't, I would have laughed and said "yeah I can fly, wanna fly away with me"? Or something cheesy like that.

Need more context.
thanks i really appreciate your honesty and attempts to be helpful unlike some on this thread! And btw i asked u for advice in a different thread, but u didn't respond so maybe u missed it!

So, yes, this attempt was a total fail. The girl is very easy going so she laughed it off and when I said I felt bad because she deleted the picture, she laughed and said it was totally fine. And then I told her that she was good looking but I think I might formally apologize to her (I think apologizing and taking responsibility for mistakes is manly unlike again some on this thread). My state with her is summarized in the question I asked you in the previous thread: Skillfully turning a boring convo with a woman towards a sexual direction | Page 3 | SoSuave Discussion Forum

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Childish temper tantrums = No emotional control = No masculine framework = No self awareness = No Women

It's quite simple, little man
That is an excellent description of yourself! Bravo, now you get a cookie little boy. No go sit in your corner, no more attention for you in this thread.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman I've been dating put up a picture on social media. I kind of assumed she wanted some attention (don't most women on social media?) and she did look pretty in the picture. However, I told her that "I have never noticed how enormously big her ears were until I saw this picture. Are you dumbo the elephant (reference from the cartoon of the elephant with humongous ears)? Can you fly with them?" She then deleted the picture and put a rolling eyes emoji and a thinking emoji.

I kind of felt bad, especially because she deleted the picture and I know women can be sensitive. Should I have not said this? Or does this count as teasing? She knows that I think she's attractive because we have kissed and I've flirted and given her compliments too. However, I'm not sure if I should have made this above comment.
What I do is I call them dumb dumb and fatso and super stupid head and stuff like that and just keep it playful but mess with them physically a lot. Like at work if a woman is taking a bag of garbage to the bin I'll start pulling it the other way and just smiling big and making eye contact

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you're getting it now. Finally. Your issue is your lack of a father teaching you how to be a man.

This is you acting out your fantasy of getting Daddy'd - "sit in the corner with cookies" - fantasy

It's all clear to me now. You're an orphan just looking for a Dad. I feel sorry for you, but you do need to be managed because boys with Daddy Issues tend to be antisocial.
quite ironic that you are claiming someone else has a lack of a father teaching them how to be a man when you are coming here looking for attention? Your behaviors are thhe #1 sign of a person with low self-esteem, low masculinity, low confidence and a lack of ability to attract women. I feel sorry for you and hope you get the help that you need.