"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is this taking the idea of alpha-macking-spinning-plates too far?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,828
Location
象外
A groom has been charged for sexually assaulting a teen waitress at his own wedding.

Matthew Aimers, 31, was taken away in handcuffs from his wedding reception in November at the Northampton Valley Country Club in Philadelphia.

Police say he hit on an underage waitress at his wedding and 'asked her to go outside and make out.'

The teen told police Aimers told they could 'do whatever you want', offering her $100 and telling her to 'kiss him like she means it.'

When she denied, he reportedly followed her into the bathroom and pulled her into a stall where he groped her and exposed himself.

The waitress told officers that the experience had left her shaken.

Police were later called to the country club after a fight broke ou

When police arrived, they said they found the newlywed 'pushing and punching people,' according to an affidavit.

An employee told officers Aimers had punched him after he tried to stop the groom from bringing alcohol outside.

The officers said Aimers ignored their demands and tried to board a shuttle bus near the club.

The groom continued arguing with officers, calling them derogatory names and trying to entice the cops into a fight.

He was finally taken into custody after a cop boarded the bus with a taser drawn and brought Aimers off the bus in a struggle.


Aimers made his court appearance Wednesday, where he was arraigned on charges of indecent assault, indecent exposure, imprisonment of a minor, harassment and related offenses.

He was also charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest for the brawl.

Aimers was released Wednesday after posting 10 per cent of $350,000 bail, court records show.





 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
She's got a little bit of a goofy face (perhaps she is a tranny? :eek::eek::eek:), but the figure looks pretty solid from the pics.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Answering your title; no! Because hitting on underage girls who on top of it all rejects you isn't even remotely alpha, it's completely retarded.

His wife was pretty good looking, couldn't have been that. So he's just an idiot.
 
Top