Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is This Stripper Willing To Ride Me?

Jetflyer

Reaction score
One of my ultimate sexual fantasies is to bone a stripper. I can count on two hands the times I have actually visited a strip club which is 8 times including last night. Five of my visits have been at that club which is upscale and all of their dancers are gorgeous and my fantasy has quickly evolved during these visits.

I am a pilot who is based out of a city other than the one I reside in. I was bored last night so I decided to visit this strip club that a couple of fellow pilots and I had visited a couple of times before. I didn’t ask my colleagues to join me because I thought they might interfere with any action that I probably could get. I wore a nice sweater to accentuate my upper body.

Well, about 30 minutes after arriving at the club this cute, sexy 21 year-old stripper gets on stage and immediately locks eyes with me. I return the favor and after she finished her dance she walks right over to my table. She sat down and we started talking. She commented me on my looks and told me that it was refreshing to see someone as sexy and good looking as I in the club tonight. She starts going on about how the other men in the club are unattractive and all. So I though she was just BSing me for a lap dance. I didn’t care because she was probably one of the sexiest women I have ever placed eyes on and I wanted to dance with her. We sat down and talked for about 30 minutes just getting to know each other. Of course she tells me that she goes to college just like every other stripper I have met.

I told her I was a pilot but will start Law school next year and her enthusiasm really sky-rocketed and she stuck with me for the rest of the time I was there inquiring about my personal interest. This was stuff I had never been asked by before by a stripper. They usually just talk about themselves. She seemed to really have a child-like fascination by my experiences, and I am thinking she just want money for lap dances so I steered the conversation back to her. This was okay with me since I am not exactly lacking in the financial area and I wanted to screw her.

Here is what threw me off a bit more : after we both freshened up a bit, we went into the back area for a lap dance and she does something that I have never seen a stripper actually do- she gave me some deep tongue action after a couple of minutes into the dance. She told me that she won’t charge me for the first two songs and kissed me everywhere such as my lips, stomach, neck and chest as if she was my fiancé or something. She then asked me to move my C*ck up since it was running down my leg so she could grind on it. She kept telling me how bad she wanted to screw me and asked me to rub her a**h*le. She then slides over her thong to expose her cat and places my hand on it and shoved her breasts in my mouth.

This goes on for like 6 songs where she keeps hers tongue down my throat most of the time while cupping my head in her hands and she kept grabbing my c*ck and told me that she bet it would feel good in her a**. I was thinking that I know this isn’t exactly legal as she was mouthing my boner through my pants. I looked up a couple of times to notice a bouncer glancing over the wall at us for a second.

Afterwards, she told me that I was the second best kisser she has ever kissed. She claimed up and down that she never usually kiss a customer but she couldn't resist my lips.

I wondered why I wasn’t the best since I have been told that many times that I was the best. My best kiss was from a 23 year old woman that I dated when I was 16. I quickly adopted her technique and have used it ever since.

I told her that I wanted to get up with her outside of the club. She said that she would loved to and wanted me to take her flying. I was okay with this but I wanted to screw her more than any thing.
She returned a few minutes later and told me she was just fined 50 bucks by the club manager for allowing me to finger her and other freaky stuff. I looked at her and laughed, thinking this was just a scam. She told me that she wasn’t trying to get more money out of me or any thing and asked me if I could speak to the manager to have the fine lifted. I am a fairly good talker so I agree thinking it was no skin off of my back. She told me she was going to grab her cell phone to take down my number.

I approached the manager and asked her about the fine. She immediately gave me this crazy look while staring at me from the corner of her eyes. She said “yes, I had to fine her. You two were being very nasty back there. We are just trying to run a clean club here, sir, and avoid raids.” I agreed. I got the impression from her body language and her voice that she was being sincere.

I returned to my table to find the stripper waiting for me. I just threw her a 20 since she gave me two free dances and wrote down my number. She asked me when she should call. I told her she could call me whenever she likes but I will be flying back out in the morning but would be back tomorrow night. She told me she would call me the next day which is today. She gave me her number by calling my cell phone, kissed on the lips and I left.

I have been thinking about screwing this babe ever since. I don’t want any attachments since I am engaged to be married next summer. I just want to bone and maybe have her on the side. I have never paid for sex before but have been encouraged by cousins to just do it when I see a fine stripper that I want but they are sexaholics so I don’t put much stock into what they say.

So what do you guys think? Anyone with experience with trying to screw strippers think I have a good shot or am I just a dreaming sucker here? I hear it is hard to get a stripper in bed even if you are willing to put up some cash. All advice and flames are welcome but I really don’t want some input from a highschool kid since I have a son in highschool and that would be just be too much. Also, no moral lecture about being engaged, please. I want to have as much fun as I can before I am locked down.

Last edited:

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jetflyer,

I've boned 3 strippers and gotten bl0wj0bs from 2 more. Trust me, the novelty wears off pretty quickly. Get it out of your system, and move on. And for cryin' out loud, wear a condom!

Gipper

Jetflyer

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gipper
Jetflyer,

I've boned 3 strippers and gotten bl0wj0bs from 2 more. Trust me, the novelty wears off pretty quickly. Get it out of your system, and move on. And for cryin' out loud, wear a condom!

Gipper
Exactly what I aim to do. We are supposed to me up in about 2 hours. Thanks.

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
*raises hand*
I'm in highschool, the only comment I have for you is -

You lucky son of a *****!

Jetflyer

Reaction score
Originally posted by TTom
*raises hand*
I'm in highschool, the only comment I have for you is -

You lucky son of a *****!

Not exactly, Tom. The only thing really appealing about this was fufilling a fantasy which is not always a great thing.

The novelty does wear off quick.....almost before it even begins. I got it out of my system and I am moving on quickly. Sometimes things are left better as fantasies. Strippers seem to be pretty screwed up in the head.

There is something I learned from my visits to strip clubs, fooling around with this chic tonight momentarily with some of her coworkers, and further picking her naive little brain when we were alone later in the night. I have to admit being a little naive myself before getting her drunk enough to do a lot of talking and observing them. Hey, I was curious.

1. It takes a lot of drinks to get them drunk enough to really start dropping skeletons out of their closets. These chics are able to drink a lot. A whole lot. Comes with the job.

1a. Many strippers are addicted to drugs and need to support their habits.

2. Many strippers have boyfriends that are complete losers but will shake their a**es five days a week to support him.

3. Most strippers are all about the dollars and cannot be deterred to think along other lines. So if you don't have some real cash to burn, don't even think about trying to get with them. Don't ever ever ever look for an exception.

4. We all know women love to shop but no women shop like strippers. They will buy any thing at any time at the drop of a dime.

5. Lying seems to be a part of a stripper's profession so don't ever expect the truth out of them or expect very little of it until they have had several drinks of Remy Martin.

5a. They are never drunk enough to forget about money.

6. They think they are more cunning than everyone else.

7. They call each other up like high school girls with stripper drama.

8. They can't speak for more than 10 minutes without coming up with some sob story.

9. As stated above, they all go to college except for maybe two of them.

10. Just because they are one of the sexiest dancers/ lap dancers you have ever seen doesn't necessarily mean they will be one of the greatest lay you have ever had.

11. If you have somewhere to be the next morning, don't bring them to your place. I would try to avoid bringing them back to your place period unless you are trying to keep them around for the long haul but I don't recommend this.

Don't get me wrong, it was a good one night stand but I now realize that strippers are not my cup of tea. If I ever meet a decent one that just wanted to jump my bone for some reason, I may do it but I won't actively put much effort into doing so and will keep it a one night thing with very little actitvity outside of the bedroom and lose contact.

I completely look at strippers differently now and this has been more of a social study for me than any thing. I hate to say it but I sort of pity them.

So Tom, whenever you reach the point where you can hang out in strip joints, I encourage you to just hang out with some buddies, watch and leave. There isn't much else. Trust me. There are a lot of sexy women out there that are more enjoyable to deal with and are not so screwed up.

Thanks for the above replies, guys, and I hope I didn't offend anyone here who may be close to a stripper. If I did, you know that I am not lying here.

Last edited:

solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
chicks are nice to look at (like a piece of ART), but once you get her in the bed, unless there is some emotional connection, it's just another piece of meat.
Agreed. For every fine chick you see, there is a guy somewhere that is tired of f--king her.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, if she's not making a career out of stripping, I'd definitely **** a stripper.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
Strippers are just like other people... some are ****ed up, some aren't. You can't group them all into one catogory.

I don't mention it alot, but my last GF was a stripper for about 5 months, while we were together mind you. I had no problem with it whatsoever. It's
something she kept joking aobut that she wouldn't mind trying, and I told her if she wanted to try it, try it and stop taling about it.

She eventually got tired of that "lifestyle" and got a regular job, but never did do drugs, isn't messed up in the head and isn't messed up in the head.

At the same time, before her, I was talking to a girl that happened to be a stripper that was a complete nutcase. She would call me and ask could she come over my house at night, and an hour later would call me telling me she is with another guy. She did alot of wierd **** like that, and after like the 3rd time, I said **** it and deleted her number from my phone. I still see her out all the time and it's like she expects me to run after her because she is a stripper.

Strippers are just like everyone else.. I do agree that more of them have "daddy issues" than normal people, but the thing about DAting strippers is that it's VERY hard to date them inside of their workplace... because they see you as a customer.

My EX that BECAME a stripper I met her one day while she was working in the mall.

The other girl that happened to be a stripper, I met her a club one night and found out she was a stripper. She actually approached me.

I agree with, jetflyer. Although I love the slut in em, strippers are not worth the effort, IMO. If they are willing to give it up, that is cool but a lot of them appear to have some major issues. Ask your ex about the girls she used to work with and you will probably get some interesting stories. These are not your every day people.

Think about it. What would make a woman strip in front of men and give them lap dances for money? It ain't your every day money problems, that is for sure. I am not saying all of them have issues but I do think the greater percentage of them do.

I would add to the list to never supply strippers with drugs unless you want some crazy biatch to show up at your door at 3:00 in the morning looking for a fix. The last time I was at a strip club, one of the strippers I was cool with showed me the signal that the girls give to each other when one of the customers have drugs to give.

I would also add to be aware that most strippers would probably run through the streets naked on a cold winter day than to have sex with a paying customer. They entice you with the hints of receiving sex. Why give give up the ass when they can extract all of your dollar bills inside of the club with hints and simulation of sex?

solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aaron B
Every guy I know who has had sex with a stripper never spent a dime on her.

2 of them have never even BEEN to a strip club.
How many of these guys are there? Do you believe them without any doubt at all?
I don't have any experience with strippers but I know those who have. I only know of one person who wasn't paying in some way and that is my brother but although I love the hell out of him, he is the loser that Jetflyer spoke about.He has never worked a job longer than 2 months in his life and seems to always be up to something illegal.

He even sort of pimped some by taking some of their stripping money after driving them to diifrent places across different states and sent me some of the money regularly to help pay my rent in college. He also used to email little videos of them dancing and stripping for him.

I am not interested in this type of women personally. I go for the more classy types. I never dealt with any personally, but from what my brother told me, they do tend to really have some issues. To each his own...

Last edited:

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by solace
How many of these guys are there? Do you believe them without any doubt at all?
3. Yes.

1 of them is a tatoo artist. He gave me some free passes to a club and I asked "How was it?" and he said "I don't know, I've never been. I just go pick 'em up in the parking lot after they close."

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She kisses you, she's hot for you