"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

is this smart?

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2002
Messages
407
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Okay, this hot girl that flaked on me twice already have set a date this monday


is this even right after she flaked twice??

should i cancel it to show her how it feels?

and also, its her bday over thanksgiving and if i do see her, what gift should i get?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Gehnan

New Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Ontario
If I were you, I would not get her a gift, as that is what every other guy who places her on a pedestal would do. Then again, if I were you, I would be saying next right now. My general rule of thumb is, if they flake once, and there's a good explanation, no problem, **** happens. If it happens twice however, they are disrespecting my time, and thus, me. NEXT!
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
You should flake on her, but there is almost guaranteed that she's gonna flake on you. The key is for you to beat her to it. After that, let her make the efford, until you raise her interest level. Be prepared to next her.

Please, no gift. If you get a gift, you probably won't even get to give it to her. Don't even acknowledge her birthday.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
The_Mole,

Are you serious? 2 flake outs and you're still considering getting her a birthday gift?!

First off, did you call her on her flaking out? What did she say about?

If her flaking is for BS reasons, as they probably are, then you need to hit fast and hard. Tell her something like,
I'm not disrespectful to anyone and I won't tolerate anyone being disrespectful to me. I don't flake out on anyone and if anyone flakes out on me, then our friendship is in serious jeopardy."

If the girl seriously wants to make amends, tell her, "What are you going to do to make up for it?" Then really wind her up.

Don't flake on her or any stupid "revenge" type cr@p like that. That's for fools and weaklings. You're a DJ or a DJ-in-training right? Conduct yourself like one.

More than likely, she'll continue with a flaky attitude and so that can only result in one thing...HER BEING NEXTED!

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
I only let a girl flake on me once. If she flakes on me a second time I don't even make plans with her. Would you tolerate this BS with a male friend? I think not.

I would have a backup plan on that day such as hitting a bar or chilling with a rental movie and beer. You got a life man.

Wtf you giving a gift for? Are you a weakling?
 
Top