"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

IS this site not worth sh!t? PLease restore my faith!

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
You shouldn't come to this site looking for answers, you should be looking for direction, for the path.....And then walk it.

All the intelligence in the world won't put a cup of soup on your table.

Your either a man of Action, or a talker. This site is full of talkers. And most of the field reports are from people who are to self conscious and afraid to actually implement DJ skills.

They funny thing is that they are better off, in the long run, you'll naturally learn these tenants if you put yourself out there enough.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
OK
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Let me give you an anecdote from my days as a hi-fi salesman.

A colleague sold a stereo to a doubtful customer by using every technique in the book - bait and switch, trial closes, overcoming objections, you name it.

I thought bait and switch was illegal or is it just illegal in car sales?
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
I'm not sure if it's legal or not in the UK. Probably didn't matter in the company I worked for! It's certainly still done on the sly by some travel agencies who advertise in the newspapers.
 
Top