"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is this serious or she don’t care?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
1,251
Age
41
Been seeing a girl for a month. She has never had a serious relationship since high school only **** buddies and she is now 35. We have met twice a week always since we met at her place and has been good, lots of sex, cuddling, tv and food she cooks, showers washing my back etc.. We haven’t done anything outside yet because she says she wants to take it slow and is not prepared. I did sleep over the first two times but now she says she can’t really sleep when I’m around that her sleep is important and it’s too serious too soon for sleep overs.

Every single time I text she replies in less than 3 minutes, never cancels dates and her msgs her warm, emojis, etc.
When I’m at her place, she comes close and cuddles for hours and hours with me.

Few things that started to bother me, no sleep overs yet, no hanging out outside yet and she rarely initiates texts. What should I do?
I’m also wondering if it’s because we already have this routine of meeting every Wednesday and also sometime during weekend that she already knows we are meeting anyways so she doesn’t have the need to small talk between knowing we are meeting every 3 to 4 days anyways?

Am I overthinking and creating problem where there’s none?
You've already smashed, so by now the puzzy should already be old news by now.

Men with rotations don't worry about one particular woman...especially after we already smashed.

On to the next one.
 
Top