"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is this salvagable

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
5
Age
49
Location
Sydney
Met a girl and took her on a date on a thursday night. Everything went really well - we kissed at the end of the night and she seemed infactuated by me. Next dau she started sending me emails and so I asked her out on the saturday night.

On the saturday night, i took her on a dinner date and then went back to her place after a couple of drinks at a bar. we went back to her place and made out and she was saying things to me such as "i have to introduce you to my parents" etc. etc. It came to the end of the night and she went cold as I was leaving. Then I phoned her up on the Tuesday and she said someone was at her door and she would call back. she never called back.

What could have made this girl change her mind? is this salvageable?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Don't worry about it, you guys only went on 2 dates. Could've been a million different things but its not in your power to know what it is right now. If she's interested still she'll call you. If she doesn't, she doesnt'.



PIMP
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I find it amazing that this guy is thinking "She gave me all the buying signals, I was the PRIZE, what could have POSSIBLY made whoever was at the door more improtant than me?"

then thinking , is it salvageable?? WHo destroyed it? what did they destroy?

Stop acting like a woman sitting by the phone, sounds like you are using this girl to define your ego and how much more priority you should have been
 

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
5
Age
49
Location
Sydney
that is not true. I am 27 years old and do not think about ego and don't care about other guys. the bottom line is I liked her and she gave all the signals that she liked me. she suddenly went cold. I am not sure why. Maybe I was too keen, pushed too hard. No idea.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Or perhaps the person at her door was her long-lost husband who she'd given up for dead long ago when his plane crashed in the Atlantic.

Why worry about things that you can't possibly know the answer to, nor can influence? If she is interested, she'll make the effort. Waiting around for her to call is going to make you jump and be happy when/if she finally does call you back - and possibly make you look like an AFC. Do your thing, if she calls back, then it's good. If not, she's one of 3.5 billion females out there...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top