Is this salvagable?

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the long post, I didn't want to miss any details and want to demonstrate the girls interest level as time went on.

Met this girl online about 4 weeks ago. She was new to the site and her interest level was ultra high and although she was working 7 straight days 10-12 hour shifts she made time to meet up first chance she got. Date was going great and she asked me if I had any other dates lined up from other girls on the site and I said I had a couple set up. She seemed a bit disappointed but added "well as long as you're being honest" and also added I was the first guy she had met so far cause she said she felt a connection to me more than the other guys. She also dropped a lot of compliments indicating she had a high level of attraction in addition to our solid connection.

Went back to my place to hang out but I didn't f-close. She kept saying stuff like "I really want to but I can't otherwise I'll never hear from you again" I tried to pull back, push forward etc. but couldn't get through resistance so whatever I'll leave it and go for another time.

She was super down for date number 2, but unfortunately we had to reschedule as I was sick. We rescheduled to her next off day which was the following week. But 4 days after, on Friday, she texted me asking what I was up to that evening? I was still recovering from being ill but I just said I had plans but would definitely see her next week. I was not over-texting at all as her responses were still super fast whereas I would take a few hours to reply and kept the chatter/banter to a minimum.

We finally met up and the date went well. It was in the early evening as I had other commitments later on at night, but we still went back to my place and hung out. Again she asked me "Have you seen any of the other girls...?" and I casually said "Oh I met up with one or two of them..." and she again said "Well, as long as you're being honest...". When I asked her back she quickly said no and added she had been talking with some of them but hadn't met up with any. I'm not sure which part of the date this occurred but definitely in the second half. She also half jokingly asked me why I took so long responding to her texts and I said I was busy and sometimes forgot to reply.

But she did have her usual unprovoked compliments and even added "I think you'd be really good in bed" lol. She was actually dealing with a recent injury that actually made things a bit harder/awkward, she gave a lot of resistance again and I didn't close.

Next day I text her to meet up, she responds pretty quickly but this time isn't quite so exact with her schedule. I tell her to get back to me and says she's sick and can't make the proposed date 3 days in advance. Her texts dropped to basically nothing, and when I checked in 4 days later she said she was feeling a lot better but when I asked about her availability she didn't get back to me until a day later and gave a flaky response. So basically her interest level dropped severely from one day to the next, seemingly out of the blue. Something must've happened on the date imo.

She is pretty insecure to be honest, and the fact she kept asking me if I'm seeing other girls is somewhat telling. I understand that in general girls are attracted to guys that have options and are sought after, but maybe my delivery wasn't the best or maybe she is annoyed by the fact I'm seeing other people? I remember on our first date she seemed strongly against men/women seeing multiple people at once so this is something I might've overlooked at the time.

I don't want to chase her or anything, but I do find it extremely strange that a girl who had been texting/pursuing me for over 3 weeks, and even drops lots of compliments on the date, basically goes cold the next day. Normally I would just go ghost/move on from her, but I can't help but feel like this is salvageable given it might be a miscommunication or something that can be explained. And maybe she is upset and has decided to ignore me instead of actually having open communication.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't have told her you were telling to other girls , would have hidden that

She was dtf but seems to Me she's the possessive jealous type who's insecure

Feed her what she wants and Yiull get what YOU want :)

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
I wouldn't have told her you were telling to other girls , would have hidden that

She was dtf but seems to Me she's the possessive jealous type who's insecure

Feed her what she wants and Yiull get what YOU want :)
Thanks for the input.

Yeah I agree, looking back upon it I regret actually being honest about seeing other girls lol. I should've just said something vague. But none of her business to ask that after a second date anyway. I've joked around with girls about how their dates have been and they were totally cool with it and asked about me and it was a fun conversation. For her it seemed like a serious question and based on her response/mindset it seems like she wasn't happy about it.

And yeah she pretty much told me she was DTF but basically said she didn't want to be fvck and chucked lol.

Then she asks why I'm not texting her back sooner as well. Add all those up and she seems very needy, jealous, and insecure based on the information I have. Not even sure if I want to bother reaching out to her after looking at things over.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Its salvageable. Lead her to another date. Flirt but dont push for anything pysical except kino. 4th date(next time) and you close.

She likes you or wouldnt care.

Also, I think BibleBelt is right. She found another option to feed that insecure ego, but I still think you have a chance.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You did everything textbook like in your dealings with her.
2. The only problem is text books are not real life. Let me explain.
3. You did not figure out what type of woman she was even though she kept dropping clues by asking you if you had met up with other women several times. That spells insecure possibly but most assuredly a woman who just wants a boyfriend and not a dater. Her type cannot handle the though of you with other women.
4. She also asked why did you wait so long to get back to her. If you had of thought about her from her point of view you would of actually returned her texts a little faster and also used that time to really cement her interest in you instead of just robotic-ally answering questions and scheduling. Now I'm not privy to your actual messages so I am taking the stance from reading your field report and trying to get a tone of your personality.
5. She kept complimenting you and letting you know she was thinking of sex with you wanting to hopefully seal the deal and start the process of grooming you to become her man. YOU couldn't get past her sales objections that she threw up in the beginning.

"I really want to but I can't otherwise I'll never hear from you again"
You also missed this!

What does this mean?

She needs reassurance that your not going to play her and that it's okay to have sex, that you will still respect her and WANT to see her again. That is ALL you should of been talking about on that first date and it probably would of went differently.

6. Which brings me to the current. I am now wondering is she is now sleeping with someone else who has been wanting to get with her but that person figured her out and blew right past her bull**** and swept her into bed. Also remember her statement about your honesty? Ahahahahahah..you got suckered on that one. THEY DON'T WANT IT. Sorry. I know you have some kinda high moral program running but she did not want to hear that you were dating other chicks. She did not want to be one of the MANY.

The night you were sick and you told her you were busy. What do you think she thought of ALL NIGHT LONG after that?

I will give you only 1 guess.

Yes. YOU fWaking other women who were hotter than she was-as how women think.

YOU left her to think that all night long. And women do. They envision it until they pass out.

7. So by not reading the situ correctly here you sit wondering what happened to her interest level.

8. Good luck on this one. I hope it was just that she too was sick...

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Never be honest with women
Word up. Lesson learned, thanks for the advice guys.

Got a lot of good info from the responses here and although I probably still suck at dating, my overall game is improving day by day so that leaves my optimistic.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSerene said:
Word up. Lesson learned, thanks for the advice guys.

Got a lot of good info from the responses here and although I probably still suck at dating, my overall game is improving day by day so that leaves my optimistic.
You can bring your game to another level by

1) focusing on yourself first
2) being indifferent
3) outcome independent

And when you got a girl ... The golden rule

4) always be willing to walk.

Remember modern relationships never last....

Protect yourself first

yoyoing

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never tell girls I am seing other women. I will usually answer with a sarcastic ''there is only you rocking my world at the moment ''
The trick is you want them to think you have all those girl line up but you don't want to tell her that because it will make her feel unspecial and threatened.

That's the big issue with online dating. I feel girl want to feel that she is very special not that you are lining up date trying to get laid.
You already start awkwardly when you meet someone online you especially don't want to reinforce that by talking about other dates you are having etc...

One more thing ...
It is always better to look like the guy who just subscribe and is off a relationship then the player predator that has been on the site for years.
I always say ( and it's the truth ) that I fresh on the site and was with a girl and it did not work out etc ..

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried reaching out to her via phone and she called me back within an hour of my call. I talked to her and she was under the impression I didn't want to be serious. I didn't lay down any marriage proposals or anything but I cemented the fact that I care about her and had a really good time hanging out with her. So hopefully this is a good balance between her knowing I have options and realizing I actually give a sh!t about her.

We set up a date on the spot for next week and she seemed excited. I have another option I met on the weekend who I am seeing this week so at least I have somewhat of an abundance mindset going.

Thanks again, the wise words of this thread helped me on this one and I'll keep learning. Now off to the gym and to get some work done!