“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Is this ruining my game?

HypeR

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I'm real confident and ****y funny and have no problem to pick up chicks, however , i wasn't allways like this and i havent got much experience in bed. I'm gettin more experience now with my girlfriend but she must have noticed that i kinda suck in bed...
is this a really bad thing?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
You might be better at it than you think! Do a search for sex tips & techniques on this site. They'll give you some great pointers. The internet is loaded with tips on being great in bed. You just have to look for it. it also doesn't hurt to ask her if she has any fantasies she'd like you to fulfill for her :D

There is no longer ANY excuse for being bad in bed. None...Zero!

Keep up the good work!;)
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
"i'm real confident" then why are you here asking for our approval?
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
BINGO. that last post hit it on the head. Look on the DJ bible, sex tips section, theres a lot of good stuff there. DO searches aswell, and you'll have so much info under your belt, you'll be way above a lot of AFC's.
 
Top