Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this romantic or AFC?

parisaga

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dating this chick for about 3 months. Things are good, been trying to be DJ (a few minor fvckups), but her interest level is really high (buys me stuff, hangs all over me, etc).

Now...

She's going on vacation with 2 of her female friends to Hawaii for 5 days. This was planned months before she and I even knew each other. She now says she's still excited but she'll miss me/etc.

Question: I was thinking about doing something like buying her flowers and sending them to her hotel, just as a total surprise, with a little card saying "Hope you're having fun" or something.

I have never bought her flowers (or anything) before.

Romantic or pure AFC?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah dude send her flowers so it will interrupt the hot animal sex she and her hawaiian surf instructor will surely be having.

parisaga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good distinctions, thanks. Like the "don't overdo it" point. I'd like to think of something less generic than flowers, we'll see...

Reaction score
Originally posted by parisaga
Good distinctions, thanks. Like the "don't overdo it" point. I'd like to think of something less generic than flowers, we'll see...
get a picture of a devil in a really fiery hell ( with flames in it) possibly a devil thats with abs, and write on card, you should see this new club they just opened, or you should have been at this jam i hit up, ITS HOTT then write, with love, parisaga, and if u into kinky ****, put on some lipstick and kiss the envelope like women used to do LOL.

parisaga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
get a picture of a devil in a really fiery hell ( with flames in it) possibly a devil thats with abs, and write on card, you should see this new club they just opened, or you should have been at this jam i hit up, ITS HOTT then write, with love, parisaga, and if u into kinky ****, put on some lipstick and kiss the envelope like women used to do LOL.
Given my g/f, that's actually a really good idea.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sakes man, it's only been 3 months and it's only 5 DAYS man. I would just have dinner/lunch the day before and maybe walk around.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Yeah dude send her flowers so it will interrupt the hot animal sex she and her hawaiian surf instructor will surely be having.
WTF? Why would you even bother spending the energy to post such crap? That kind of stuff doesn't help...

Maybe you had a bad day?

Anyway, no. Don't send flowers and don't call. On the other hand, if she calls you, be excited to hear from her, but not too excited. Get my drift?

Save the flowers for later on in the relationship.

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just like Metalfortress said:
"if the motivation is to try to increase her IL by being "nice", it's AFC."

And that combined with Deathdealer said:
"it's only been 3 months and it's only 5 DAYS man"

My advice would be..
DON'T send flowers! You'll be ultra AFC. Don't do anything. It's only like 5 days. Do something before she goes, and when she returns.

If you send her flowers you will be a what we in Sweden call a "toffel" :) And belive me, you don't wanna be a "toffel" :D

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Iguana
Peace & Metal

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any regular joe can send her flowers that is not creative and does seem AFC if done that way. Just tell her "I was thinking about you earlier and I really have to mention you have the nicest voice." This way instead of flowers she knows you were thinking about her and you didn't have to buy tons of money to send flowers.

Now if you want to do this when you get a flower try it..

Buy 3 red roses. The red actually adds to the romance. Put them in your glove compartment and write on a sheet of paper, "Open Me." Do not mention anything during the ride, let her find it by herself. Don't write it on the smallest paper - be smart. If its night time write it on a bigger sheet of paper. She'll probably notice it eventually unless she is blind as a bat!!

Remember to buy condoms when you get the flowers because you'll need em!! :p

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Do NOT send her sh!t while she's on vacation. Let her wonder what YOU'RE doing and not think you're busy FAWNING over her and MISSING her whenever she's not around for a couple days.

You've been going steady with her for 3 months. If you're doing your job right, you shouldn't HAVE to try and make her miss you. She will. Have a little faith in your girl that she's not trying to cheat. And if you think she is, then dump her and stop wasting your time.

You start sending her cards and flowers while she's away on a 5-day vacation and that Hawaiian surf instructor comment may NOT be far off.

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... but it's true in many cases. Women think with their "feelings" rather than "logics". Something 100% true can be 100% false next day. Send her the flowers if you want (it doesn't really matter anyway) to and then.... NEXT!!

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
MetalFortress said:
Generally, with stuff like this, if the motivation is to try to increase her IL by being "nice", it's AFC. If it's simply because you want to, with no ulterior motives, it's romantic.
Desdinova said:
You're in a LTR. There's nothing wrong with occationally doing something romantic. Just don't overdo it.
Exactly right perfect posts, this thread should have started and ended with these two replies.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just **** her brains out the day before.

Send each other dirty texts, have phone sex, but don't send flowers like a creepy control freak.