Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this real? ( Filipina women )

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this site, it's completely positive... About filipina women. A stark contrast to the dating and game sites that are all over.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had short flings with a couple of Flips. Nice ladies and they love to cook. Visa problems :( Backbreaker was doing well with his and he disappeared off here so is probably married

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a small country but it's a country and has 100+ million ppl. all types can be found.

yes, there is a subset that is different. but still women, being stupid will still get you bad treatment.

if a guy is smart (red pill but not greedy) he can manage a setup in the Philippines just fine and much easier than in the west.

if a guy wants to have a harem, he can. it's common with the local businessmen up to what they can afford to support.

women will leave a poor guy that cheats, but likely keep a rich guy that cheats. the laws about such things favor men.

generally, the body type is different, and either you like it or don't.

it's fine to bring them to the west if you are aware and rp. if not, pretty high chance that hypergamy will set in shortly after getting off of the plane.

avoiding shame is a much stronger need than any place in the west.

more single moms than in the west.

you will be taller than other men and have more money... but be careful a subset of the men have way more than you do.

if she can date you that will make her a celebrity in her village, barangay.

all sorts of things.. I know one guy that the girls all talk trash about him, disrespect the hell out of him to others, it's bad and he doesn't know the language. but... the girls still serve him and do everything to make him happy. he is happy and doesn't really care about the gossip.

its different in different ways than expected.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current gf who I'm on and off with is a filipina. She's lived in the US for 6yrs and is an RN at a hospital. I've been kind of mean to her and she keeps coming back. She's a good cook and loyal. I've dated other asian girls before but not any from the Philippines. She's family oriented, low mileage, and will blow me on command.

Your best bet is to find an Asian or Latina that wasn't born in the US. Stay away from White and Black women unless it's for sex only. You don't want to settle down with them.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
My current gf who I'm on and off with is a filipina. She's lived in the US for 6yrs and is an RN at a hospital. I've been kind of mean to her and she keeps coming back. She's a good cook and loyal. I've dated other asian girls before but not any from the Philippines. She's family oriented, low mileage, and will blow me on command.

Your best bet is to find an Asian or Latina that wasn't born in the US. Stay away from White and Black women unless it's for sex only. You don't want to settle down with them.
Black African women are super conservative, you ever met an Ethopian woman? Also plenty of Latinas are white, especially in argentina and they are also very conservative.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
generally, the body type is different, and either you like it or don't.

it's fine to bring them to the west if you are aware and rp. if not, pretty high chance that hypergamy will set in shortly after getting off of the plane.

avoiding shame is a much stronger need than any place in the west.

more single moms than in the west.
when you say body type is different, you mean they arent busty?

and more single moms than the west? whaaat they have welfare over there?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, but that's what men want to hear.

Which is the driving force of YT people.

Saying what people want to hear.

For what it's worth, I used to work with a Filipina and I hated it. Was so relieved when she quit.

The the way she described her fiancé made me glad I wasn't him.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Goodstuff,
I spent a Month in the Philippines Just before Covid...Interesting Story...Shagged quite a few,if you have done the advance organisation on the Web it's as easy as falling off a log...Yes Darby,not busty and most seem to lack prominent nvipples,nothing talented about the performers I met,just easy and compliant...After the Svex as Taiyuu comments they are a Pain in the Arvse...Their constant use of mobile phones and Childish chatter will have you walking up the wall,that's before you meet the Families,what artful parasites they are,and soo many of them...But if Childish simpletons who roll over on command are your thing,then go for it!

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Goodstuff,
I spent a Month in the Philippines Just before Covid...Interesting Story...Shagged quite a few,if you have done the advance organisation on the Web it's as easy as falling off a log...Yes Darby,not busty and most seem to lack prominent nvipples,nothing talented about the performers I met,just easy and compliant...After the Svex as Taiyuu comments they are a Pain in the Arvse...Their constant use of mobile phones and Childish chatter will have you walking up the wall,that's before you meet the Families,what artful parasites they are,and soo many of them...But if Childish simpletons who roll over on command are your thing,then go for it!
Just stay busy working and doing what you enjoy and come back to have
Hi Goodstuff,
I'm sure it's better than fighting all the time and not getting any *****....

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I don't ever want to argue with scar. He plain knows more and is generous with his knowledge. I suspect there s many sides to the culture. The Filipinos had universities before the west did. I ve studied their martial arts. Beautiful and deadly full of subtleties. I m talking from a very small sample. The two ladies I met in Australia hadn't gone to bad.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard a lot of stories that don;t end well with Filipino relationships due to cultural differences, despite being a mainly cathlic country, so you'd assume closer to west than other SE Asian countries.

As mentioned by another poster, be prepared to be expected to support their family as well amongst other things. Childish and dumb side correlates with many (low class?) women from other SE Asian countries. Probably going through weird transition due to online dating apps, glued to their phones trying to hit the jackpot with a western man.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you say body type is different, you mean they arent busty?

and more single moms than the west? whaaat they have welfare over there?
yes, there is welfare, it's called poor peace. but what happens is that family, mom, dad, other relatives step up or give in depending on how you look at it. cost and style of living are lower, it works. common to have two generations in the same house or same lot with two houses.

most are shorter, average weight is about 105 lbs and perhaps 5" tall. you're definitely going to physically dominate in most cases. skin texture is nice but not as soft, either will like it or not. I like it. busty is smaller matching to size. like all places some nice exceptions so can find anything you like for sizes.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
yes, there is welfare, it's called poor peace. but what happens is that family, mom, dad, other relatives step up or give in depending on how you look at it. cost and style of living are lower, it works. common to have two generations in the same house or same lot with two houses.

most are shorter, average weight is about 105 lbs and perhaps 5" tall. you're definitely going to physically dominate in most cases. skin texture is nice but not as soft, either will like it or not. I like it. busty is smaller matching to size. like all places some nice exceptions so can find anything you like for sizes.
If a guy wants a proper LTR, the Philippines is really not the ideal place. South East Asia has much better options like Vietnam which in my opinion have significantly better looking women.

Filipina women are super easy, and i feel like it's impossible to not get laid there but those women often have no substance and I don't know what western guy would be thrilled about sponsoring her whole family.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy wants a proper LTR, the Philippines is really not the ideal place. South East Asia has much better options like Vietnam which in my opinion have significantly better looking women.

Filipina women are super easy, and i feel like it's impossible to not get laid there but those women often have no substance and I don't know what western guy would be thrilled about sponsoring her whole family.
noted. everyone has different things that they enjoy and feel good about. for guys we agree on good sex and that is available. the substance is subjective and for the most part missing in women from any location. if you want someone to help with running a business can't do better than a filipina (that is educated...)

we could have another thread about what is a proper LTR.. haha...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have expect substance follows her feminine nature. My Mrs loves cooking, health and cosmetics channels on YouTube. And is deeply interested in the nursing subjects she teaches.

She s always learning just like me.

If you expect her to talk about sports, stocks, politics and cars then date a lawyercnt. And don't complain about the pegging :rofl:

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score