“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

is this possible....?

cardsfan20

New Member
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
say a b/f,g/f or someone you like but aren't going out is away at college or else where that involves distance,is it possible for that person that's away, to avoid you on the internet or not talk as much just because of homework,friends or save themselves from the frustration and stress from being away from each other?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
i suppose its possible....r u from stl?
 

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Sure, it's called <Block>. Or perhaps <Ignore for this session>.
 

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
You definitely didn't give much information for us to go on... so I'm gonna give you a basic Yes, because this thread only deserves a yes or no with the lack of info. :eek: Sorry man.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
No its not. Dude it aint gonna work. I have seen this one over a million times. NEXT. She has prolly already met someone else, who knows. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
Whoops, I mean Yes as in she is avoiding you, but not yes to all that toher stuff. :cool:
 
Top