"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Is this out of order?

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
224
Reaction score
2
Location
Age: 36
Ok guys, my gf has been stroppy and ina mood with me this morning because im going out for lunch with one of my female friends who I havernt seen in ages. My woman has told me that shes pissed off because me and her only ever go to Burger King (which is true, I dont like going to restaurants except on special occassions). The fact is me and my female friend are just going for a cheapo crappy pub lunch, nothing special at all. Im kinda pissed off cos my woman is moaning about this, what should i do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Make her moan about something else if you know what I mean.

But seriously....BK kicks ass. I love the sourdough bread bacon doublecheesburgeR!!! nono, you gotta stop being so cheap and take her out somewhere nice. Plan a surprise or something. Since you never ever do this thing, she will appreciate it more.

Then never ever do it again.
 

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
224
Reaction score
2
Location
Age: 36
Its not that we plan to go to BK it just happens when we are out in town, no big deal. As i have mentioned I dont like eating out and from my point of view it seems like the whole BK thing has been brought into it by her. Its not like I say to her "cmon lets gto BK tonight i'll buy you a Whopper meal, wear something nice". I reckon she is just being moany about nothing really, what you think? Ive told her I dont go to restaurants and thats that!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
take her to a crappy pub lunch. She thinks you are treating this woman better than you would treat her.
 
Top