Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is This One Factor Relevant in Gym/Fitness Class Game?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a thought about gym game today and wondered if it was relevant.

Many single, unattached people live in apartments. Many apartment complexes have their own fitness centers for renting residents. This is much more common in newer apartment complexes. Therefore, many single people living apartments wouldn't need to go to big box gyms like LA Fitness or 24 Hour Fitness, or class based chains like SoulCycle or Title Boxing because of their apartment complex's fitness center.

Does this factor affect the audience at gyms? Would gym members be more skewed towards homeowners in couples or renters in single family homes or condos/townhomes, many of which are already part of existing couples?

"In 2019, an overwhelming 92% of new rental buildings came with some type of gym or fitness amenity. In fact, in the last decade alone, gyms have been a regular fixture in around 90% of new apartment buildings. Compared to the 1970s, when only about 30% of new buildings had a gym, the importance of such an amenity within residential buildings these days is unquestionable."

Reaction score
My thot friend works at her gym. Overall, I see hot girls at any gym because gyms naturally attract hot fit women regardless of the part of town.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not. These little apartment gyms have the bare minimum, if that, to get a good workout in. There is zero correlation to what you’re saying.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on several factors; size of gym, newness if gym, demographic in the apartment building that the gyms.

If the condo has older demographic, the condo owner would go to gym. If younger, he wouldn’t, the girls would be at his own gym.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not. These little apartment gyms have the bare minimum, if that, to get a good workout in. There is zero correlation to what you’re saying.
Some apartment community gyms are better than others. Generally speaking, it seems like you think that apartment complex gyms do not affect the potential pool of unmarried attendees at big box gyms and other fitness class studios. That's good news for those who desire to run to gym game.

Maybe a decent percentage of people got used to working out at home or apartment/condo complex gyms during the Cove and haven’t transitioned back to commercial gyms.
The pandemic isn't that much of a factor in the question I'm asking. The question I'm asking is more focused around apartment design trends. Older apartments less commonly had on-premise fitness facilities. Newer buildings from the last 20-30 years usually have on-premise fitness facilities and some of these fitness centers are good. Because of this, I wondered if fitness facilities in newer apartments would stop younger, childless singles from going to some of the bigger name chain gyms or chain studios out there.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apartment fitness complexes are crap but honestly all you need to do is speints puships And sit-ups

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My house has plenty of alcohol but I still go to bars.

Most apartment gyms are pretty sparse, and rarely used. More like a marketing angle.