"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is this normal?

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
Yeah man, I know your struggle. I had about 600+ matches on Hinge alone. I only slept with 2 women(they were hot) and got head from 3 (way below my league).

I went on loads of dates with women who said they wanted to see me again, they had a great time, etc. but I never saw them again. Your self esteem has to be ridiculously high to mess with OLD

At this point, I just ask for their number in the first message, invite them to bar 15 mins away from my place and go for sex on the first date.

If I don’t get the lay on first, I either just delete the number or just invite them over a few days later.
What drives me absolutely insane is their behavior during dates. Around 10 years ago when I used to pick up girls, it was relatively easy to determine a girl’s interest level, but not anymore it seems. These OLD girls demonstrate high IL during dates. Laughing at jokes, picking up dropped conversations, asking tons of questions, super receptive to kino and escalation. It seems ****ing is about the only thing they won’t comply with on date 1. Then as a soon as a few days go by, they move on. It’s like they have amnesia or ADHD or something. Getting next’ed like this by girls way below your league definitely ****s with your head lol.

Anyway, I had already planned a coffee date with a cougar tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes. She’ll probably ghost me too.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Women online are looking for sex. You making them wait for sex until 2nd date? Screw you.
This.. you need to be f*cking these girls on the first date.

Anyway, I had already planned a coffee date with a cougar tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes. She’ll probably ghost me too.
First off, stop thinking like that. Secondly.. you better frame the conversation around why she should go back to your place after coffee. Use any clue or interest you pick up during the date.. does she love dogs? Tell her she should come over and see your pup. Do you share the same favorite movie or TV show? Invite her over to watch "one episode". It really doesn't matter what you say.. just get her alone, and escalate. That's what these online girls want. Even the ones that claim they "aren't like that" will still rationalize it by how they "don't wanna waste time", "they're not getting any younger..", blah blah.. you need to move faster. Stop being romeo, seal the deal the first time you meet them. Give them some good D, and I guarantee they'll be hitting you up again. Now you have a bunch of girls in your rotation and can date and/or have as much sex as you want. Just assume all these girls are slvts, and treat them as such.
 
Last edited:

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
This.. you need to be f*cking these girls on the first date.



First off, stop thinking like that. Secondly.. you better frame the conversation around why she should go back to your place after coffee. Use any clue or interest you pick up during the date.. does she love dogs? Tell her she should come over and see your pup. Do you share the same favorite movie or TV show? Invite her over to watch "one episode". It really doesn't matter what you say.. just get her alone, and escalate. That's what these online girls want. Even the ones that claim they "aren't like that" will still rationalize it by how they "don't wanna waste time", "they're not getting any younger..", blah blah.. you need to move faster. Stop being romeo, seal the deal the first time you meet them. Give them some good D, and I guarantee they'll be hitting you up again. Now you have a bunch of girls in your rotation and can date and/or have as much sex as you want. Just assume all these girls are slvts, and treat them as such.
I hear you man. That was my original approach for the first 3 dates. My routine is try and guess whether they’re a white wine or red wine person early on (always have both on hands), then invite them over to a nearby hotel (I live in a rural area, gotta travel to meet girls) to drink the wine they like after some heavy make out. All dates gave me the same “next time” answer, then flaked. I figured I activated their anti-slut defense and they got buyer’s remorse. I switched it up on the 4th date and went for more comfort instead of a **** close. Still got ghosted lol.

Feels like everything I thought I knew about game is obsolete now.
 

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
It is. Especially if they aren’t 21.
Yeah, this stuff worked for me back in my early 20s. These girls are in their late 20s, early 30s. Maybe they’re seeing right through my **** and ejecting, but if that was the case, then why are they giving me so many IOIs during our meets? If they knew I was playing them, why don’t they show disinterest/resistance?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I do ok with OLD. I get first dates and second dates without a lot of struggles. My secret is drop the serious talk to maybe 10% of the conversation, both before and during dates, and be funny the rest of it. Make them laugh their azzes off so much they can’t forget you. A little bit of a rebellious and spontaneous side is good too. Don’t be too serious or you will dry the vag right up.

Edit: Also go for the kiss mid first date don’t wait till the end
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Your LMS Is wasted online. Delete it all and focus on meeting women the old fashioned (or as I call it, proper) way.

The way to high quality abundance online is to foster a cult of celebrity around yourself, and to use apps like Instagram where actual hot women hang out for attention, not dating apps.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I'm confused as to what you're looking for here... OLD is for banging women not for finding your next gf/wife. Most of those women are damaged, think they're funny/witty, think they are important, think they have their **** together - they are wrong and getting gassed up 24/7

Thinking back to my OLD days I never had many 2nd dates either because they got ghosted after the bang. One got a prolonged trial until I found out she had HPV1 (posted about it here) - apart from that just smashed and keep it moving.

Start using all the attributes you listed in your first post to attract women IRL, it's not hard. ALL my ex gf's came from real-life meeting, because I actually am confident and can charm.

I'm calling it now, you're not as great as you think you are (who was that troll car salesman? I'm getting the same vibes) or you wouldn't be struggling with women like this and complaining - source; experience.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
If you're not getting past the first date, you need to change what you're doing on the first date. Take her to three locations. Meet up with her for coffee and make sure you keep the conversation fun. Then take her out for an activity. After that, take her to some sort of a store to "window shop". This was always my recipe for success.
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Im not as against OLD as most posters here. I've generally had good experiences.

If you're consistently getting ghosted, this indicates to me you're leaving women feeling indifferent - and there's nothing worse than that. Could it be that you're being too agreeable on these dates? @stormrider has a good line about how, fundamentally, you need to polarise women with dominance. I don't think you necessarily need straight up dominance, but polarising women by standing your ground and disagreeing with them makes them feel something - and feeling something is much better than feeling indifferent.

Basically, be more disagreeable, see where it takes you.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
^ This is a vital point but I don't expect the OP is overagreeable based upon his physical and financial description of himself. Overagreeability is usually more of a soft, effeminate beta male trait. Depends on what kind of girl he's used too though.

In fact I always tell my friends to say something controversial when first hanging with a woman to see if she jumps into your frame and agrees, despite herself. "But I just wanna smash, not argue about Trump!" my friends protest. "You're not meant to argue - you're seeing if she argues with you" I reply.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
What drives me absolutely insane is their behavior during dates. Around 10 years ago when I used to pick up girls, it was relatively easy to determine a girl’s interest level, but not anymore it seems. These OLD girls demonstrate high IL during dates. Laughing at jokes, picking up dropped conversations, asking tons of questions, super receptive to kino and escalation. It seems ****ing is about the only thing they won’t comply with on date 1. Then as a soon as a few days go by, they move on. It’s like they have amnesia or ADHD or something. Getting next’ed like this by girls way below your league definitely ****s with your head lol.

Anyway, I had already planned a coffee date with a cougar tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes. She’ll probably ghost me too.
Welcome to modern OLD dating. This type of behaviour is all too common these days. It sucks but it is what it is...
 

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
I'm confused as to what you're looking for here... OLD is for banging women not for finding your next gf/wife. Most of those women are damaged, think they're funny/witty, think they are important, think they have their **** together - they are wrong and getting gassed up 24/7

Thinking back to my OLD days I never had many 2nd dates either because they got ghosted after the bang. One got a prolonged trial until I found out she had HPV1 (posted about it here) - apart from that just smashed and keep it moving.

Start using all the attributes you listed in your first post to attract women IRL, it's not hard. ALL my ex gf's came from real-life meeting, because I actually am confident and can charm.

I'm calling it now, you're not as great as you think you are (who was that troll car salesman? I'm getting the same vibes) or you wouldn't be struggling with women like this and complaining - source; experience.
Thanks for the pointers bud. I’m here for advice. I have neither time nor interest in trolling anyone. I never claimed to be great. If I was great I wouldn’t be here asking for advice.

I’m interested in banging women, and trying to figure out why I’m not getting results so far.
 
Last edited:

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
^ This is a vital point but I don't expect the OP is overagreeable based upon his physical and financial description of himself. Overagreeability is usually more of a soft, effeminate beta male trait. Depends on what kind of girl he's used too though.

In fact I always tell my friends to say something controversial when first hanging with a woman to see if she jumps into your frame and agrees, despite herself. "But I just wanna smash, not argue about Trump!" my friends protest. "You're not meant to argue - you're seeing if she argues with you" I reply.
I have no qualms about saying no to a girl or disagreeing with her. I always err on the side of being dominant. The last girl that ghosted me actually told me I was very assertive.
 

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
Quick update: went on date #5 with cougar today. We had coffee, walked around a park, grabbed sushi then ****ed in nearby hotel.

The sex was decent, but the overall experience felt unsatisfying. This woman was 11 years older than me, and although she took good care of her appearance, I’d rate her a 6 at best. She was also probably cheating on her husband (claimed to be separated but still living together). I felt like I was doing her a favor by ****ing her.

The date went pretty much the same way all other dates went. She showed plenty of IOIs early on and offered no resistance to escalation. The only difference was that she was down for wine at the hotel room. Probably more desperate than the younger chicks. We’ll see if she flakes on date 2.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Why are you going on a date 2 with a 42 year old 6/10 that you felt unsatisfied by?

I said in my other post I'm confused as to what you want and I still am. If you want this 2nd date just to see if you're capable, then yeah go for it. Really though you should keep this as a nice experience (sounds like a pretty cool date/experience to me) and just keep it moving.

These old ones are DTF and you can keep her on the back burner when you need a bang but if you want something long term keep searching
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
Why are you going on a date 2 with a 42 year old 6/10 that you felt unsatisfied by?

I said in my other post I'm confused as to what you want and I still am. If you want this 2nd date just to see if you're capable, then yeah go for it. Really though you should keep this as a nice experience (sounds like a pretty cool date/experience to me) and just keep it moving.

These old ones are DTF and you can keep her on the back burner when you need a bang but if you want something long term keep searching
You nailed it. I want a 2nd date just to see if I’m capable of landing one. I’m not looking for anything long term. I just want to be in a position where I’m spinning multiple plates and all the ghosting/flaking BS won’t bother me anymore.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You nailed it. I want a 2nd date just to see if I’m capable of landing one. I’m not looking for anything long term. I just want to be in a position where I’m spinning multiple plates and all the ghosting/flaking BS won’t bother me anymore.
Then do it, "that was fun, when can I have you next?"

leave it at that see what she says
 

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
OLD has recently become horrible as many other posters have stated. Your return on investment with time, energy, and money simply isn't worth it. I used to slay on OLD and noticed the decline in the last year or so. If you're trying to get laid it's still easy, but I would be cautious about STDs because those women are sleeping around on a nightly basis.

For me, Instagram has yielded much better results with the quality of women. I don't even DM women on Instagram. Just like a few of their pics and they usually DM me. Win/Win
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
OLD has recently become horrible as many other posters have stated. Your return on investment with time, energy, and money simply isn't worth it. I used to slay on OLD and noticed the decline in the last year or so. If you're trying to get laid it's still easy, but I would be cautious about STDs because those women are sleeping around on a nightly basis.

For me, Instagram has yielded much better results with the quality of women. I don't even DM women on Instagram. Just like a few of their pics and they usually DM me. Win/Win
On Tinder, your best bet is to swipe until you're out of swipes for the 12 hour period and wait for the women to accumulate. Then you immediately arrange the date with the first message. Zero mental effort. You have your net out there without doing anything. Pretty simple. I'm most successful on OLD when I have many matches texting me at the same time. You can't help but give generic and short answers to their emotional responses when you're too busy. Works wonders.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I'm amazed at how in real life, wives (with children) will talk to me in a sexy erotic tone to their voices, happened this week last week and the week before while their husbands aren't around.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top