“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Is this normal behavior or just attention whoring?

longtail

Banned
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
128
This isn't currently happening now but these women would literally go out of their way to approach me after all this. A couple months ago there was a girl at my gym who asked me out on a date that night but later flaked and ghosted. She reappeared through text and in person at the gym took my hand and placed it on her thigh. She flaked a second time which was when I asked her if she was seeing someone, which she said she wasn't. A week after that she started approaching me again but at that point I just kept it friendly. I don't talk to her anymore but that is what I get for the most part.

The other problem is I'm just genuinely not attracted to the vast majority of women. I'm fit and in shape so when 70% of adults are overweight or obese the pickings are slim. Most of the ones that are attractive are taken, so I have a mindset of scarcity because I know there just isn't much out there. Hell, I have tried dating sites and apps and was absolutely appalled at the quality of women on there and genuinely concerned, there just isn't much out there.
More excuses, whining, negativity, dwelling on the past and no action.

What is your game plan to get laid?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top