Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this my chance with my first oneitis ?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday I went to a big festival in the city I spent my childhood in. There were loads of girls and I know a lot of them due going out for years, some I kissed, some I f*cked, some I danced with and loads I didn't know aswell.

This is some background info for you guys to understand the situation. I ran into 2 girls, my former oneitis' boyfriend and the nephew of the other girl. I know all of them well.

So I greeted one of the girls (best friend of my former oneitis) and my old best friend, I spent time with her on 'midschool' for years, she knows my mom and so know me very well. She was mad, she said ''don't talk to me'' ''why are you talking to me?'' ''You f8cked Sas* (another girl) and then left her like nothing happened?''.

So I contacted this Sas* like 2 years ago and she invited me over, I went to her house and escalated. We kissed and I f*cked her. She liked me and came to my house the next day again. After that I didn't contact her anymore and talked to other girls.

My old friend was a bit mad about it, but she was staring at me ''admiring'' aswell. Anyway I was drunk too.

Let's get down to business: My old first real oneitis from years ago, I call her P* greeted me, she was laughing and me too I told her its funny to see you. We chatted for max 30 seconds. Anyway her boyfriend, I know him for years aswell, he came to me and my buddies and told us ''I f8ck different girls and my girlfriend (my former oneitis) accepts it''. He knows I f8ck loads of girls myself and respects me for that, he sees it in the clubs too.

Ok, the neece of my former oneitis P*, I went on a date with her last year and we kissed. She told me that P* accepts the fact that her bf f8cks around because they got 2 kids and she doesn't want to f8ck up their perfect ''relationship''. Ok that gotta be the reason.

Its good to know that P* came to my house also 2.5 years ago, I told her lets go to my bedroom. (my mom was home) and I tried to escalate her in cex but we only cuddled, and played around , touched her as* but she wouldn't let me f8ck her. Maybe cuz my mom was home, maybe cuz of her bf.

Ok, what is my play here? It worked earlier to just text her lets meet (2.5 years ago) but she knows im not the guy from 10 years ago she knows I will escalate to cex whatsoever. Should I try? Ofc shes not relationship material with 2 kids and all that, but I would love to f8ck her just once.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Let's meet will be come across as let's fck. Text her a qualifying question, something like are you an adventurous person?
No, or some bs, forget it.
Yes.
Vague suggestion. What's your view on drinks and whitty banter with a pretty boy? or What's your view on dinner and whitty banter with a pretty boy?
Not interested or some bs, forget it.
A positive.
Make plans.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's meet will be come across as let's fck. Text her a qualifying question, something like are you an adventurous person?
No, or some bs, forget it.
Yes.
Vague suggestion. What's your view on drinks and whitty banter with a pretty boy? or What's your view on dinner and whitty banter with a pretty boy?
Not interested or some bs, forget it.
A positive.
Make plans.
Hmm not sure, i am a direct guy. Any othrr text suggestions?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serious you want to go this way?

can't you serious find better girl to have fun? plus the whole "open" relationship I find it more of a hassle then nice, if is just for your ego, I would let it go, if not even more reason to let it go, oneits can break your whole mind if you let it, you tried once it failed, now the best way would be to go around her and let her off, she had her chance she blow it, now it up to her to make it up, but again you are going around having fun

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
P sounds pretty fvcked up lol. "perfect relationship" they are both fcking other people. Stay together for the kids is real.

Anyway, funny you mention your first oneitis, because I had a shot with mine yesterday and didn't take it. I decided it wasn't worth the time and effort , plus the anguish I went through to get over that sh1t a few years ago. I didn't want that coming back. Tread carefully, in the end, theyre just women.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P sounds pretty fvcked up lol. "perfect relationship" they are both fcking other people. Stay together for the kids is real.

Anyway, funny you mention your first oneitis, because I had a shot with mine yesterday and didn't take it. I decided it wasn't worth the time and effort , plus the anguish I went through to get over that sh1t a few years ago. I didn't want that coming back. Tread carefully, in the end, theyre just women.
She is not, she doesnt fvck around, but he does and she sorta accepts it