Is this MARRIED girl "off limits?"

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hanging out with this girl from my work.
(I actually wrote a post earlier today about this girl asking me if I had a girlfriend).
This girl is four years older than me (she's 28). She told me when I first met her last month that she was 'divorced.' Well, I found out today that she is actually "separated" from her x-husband, who she married when she was TWENTY years old (she got married 8 years ago) , but she is not technically "divorced," meaning she has NOT filled out the paperwork to make the divorce final. They have been "separated" for over a year.
On top of this, she still sees and spends time with her "husband" about twice a week. She claims they are just "friends" and she says she treats him as just that. ON TOP OF THIS, she claims that her soon-to-be-x-husband wants her back and it seems he wants to stay married. This girl claims she wants nothing of this and is actually moving to a city about two hours from where she lives now to get away from him.
Is this girl off limits? Technically she's still married, but they have not been "together" for over a year. Its just like they were boyfriend and girlfriend and then broke up, but instead they still have this paper, legal agreement thing called divorce to deal with.
Would you guys still go after a girl in this situation?
ADVICE PLEASE!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only one who can tell you she is off-limits is her. Have a go, see what you get.

Anaconda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from these girls. If you want to have a freaking drunk guy show up at your door 2am in the morning, calling 200 times a day, exhaust yourself physically, emotionally, financially and get yourself kicked out of your company, then go for it. There are much better chicks out there, you deserve better than that.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anaconda
Stay away from these girls. If you want to have a freaking drunk guy show up at your door 2am in the morning, calling 200 times a day, exhaust yourself physically, emotionally, financially and get yourself kicked out of your company, then go for it. There are much better chicks out there, you deserve better than that.

bump

DAMY

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me see

Single girls are a dime a dozen.....
Why waste your time with a married one. Question: Do you want to be followed, stalked, beat, stabbed, shot or even worse by some 'crazy' dam husband? Because, that is what 'crazy' husbands do when they catch their wife poking someone else.
Don't walk away---------RUN!!!

Damy

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paper work

I would tell her this:
"When you get that divorce paperwork signed, sealed and delivered, in you hot little hands, contact me.

cave dweller

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cremasta
The only one who can tell you she is off-limits is her. Have a go, see what you get.
'nuff said... ;)

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by otr4
I've been hanging out with this girl from my work.
(I actually wrote a post earlier today about this girl asking me if I had a girlfriend).
This girl is four years older than me (she's 28). She told me when I first met her last month that she was 'divorced.' Well, I found out today that she is actually "separated" from her x-husband, who she married when she was TWENTY years old (she got married 8 years ago) , but she is not technically "divorced," meaning she has NOT filled out the paperwork to make the divorce final. They have been "separated" for over a year.
On top of this, she still sees and spends time with her "husband" about twice a week. She claims they are just "friends" and she says she treats him as just that. ON TOP OF THIS, she claims that her soon-to-be-x-husband wants her back and it seems he wants to stay married. This girl claims she wants nothing of this and is actually moving to a city about two hours from where she lives now to get away from him.
Is this girl off limits? Technically she's still married, but they have not been "together" for over a year. Its just like they were boyfriend and girlfriend and then broke up, but instead they still have this paper, legal agreement thing called divorce to deal with.
Would you guys still go after a girl in this situation?
ADVICE PLEASE!
Id tap it, but dont advertise

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like she's fuvked in the head, big surprise!!! :D

She told you that her and her husband are "just friends" and that's all that he wants. Then you say that he says he wants to get back together with her. Trust me bro, this ain't worth it!! Even when she gets divorced "offically" I'd stay away! There's a reason why she has that label on her.

PIMP

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT

Hey, Pal

Wrong answer!
DO NOT 'TAP' IT.
Believe me, you do not need some crazy azz husband after you.
Do you realize how many husbands are in prison, right now, for hurting or killing their wifes lover.

cave dweller

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Plus Side:
P*ssy

The Minus Side:
Originally posted by Anaconda

Basically:
Originally posted by Cremasta
I don't buy it. A piece of ass isn't worth the drama and baggage a woman like this can bring. But hey, we all have our mental price tag for what a piece of p*ssy is worth.

Too high maintenance a situation - I'd pass.

jester1x

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise you try to keep your emotions out of it (i.e. don't fall for her if you can help it) and not expect any long-term commitment from this woman. If you go ahead with this situation, don't have any expectations. Also, whatever you do, never make a promise you don't intend to keep. Even though this isn't the "ideal" situation, don't lie because it may come back to you later. Anyways...

Just be aware that this woman is still sleeping with her soon-to-be ex-husband. So, I would advise you wear protection. :)

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch out

A couple of things:

1. Most women don't know how to keep a secret. They tell their best friend who tells her friend who turns around and tells her friend and on and on and on.....You get the point.

---------also--------------

2. A lot of times the husband has four drinking buddies or friends that are huge, hairy 'goons' who would love to do his dirty work for him.
So, one night as you are walking to your ride these four apes come up to you and say "Hey, we hear you like to bang married women". About that time Pal, your sh*t starts to get weak.

cave dweller