Is this man alpha?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

This is one of my favourite clips. Cameron Diaz is trying to flirt with him, but he is so focused on his life mission that he doesn’t even say anything.

Is he alpha?

Billtx49

Reaction score
No. Cold approached by Cameron at the beach and drives away without a word like he prefers boys over her…
Alpha isn’t rude, but takes care of any opportunities that arise…

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump threads are getting dumber and dumber by the month.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets just assume this is REAL life stuff... To have soo much confidence, snob like attitude, mindset like this, it means, this dude is already banging 4 -5 hotter chicks than the ones who was flirting with her. You get me? He didn't give a hoot if he hurt her feelings because HE KNOWS he can replace em.. not a problem. Did you get me>?

Ok.. if you didn't get that.

Lets say you are a trillionaire. Some dude with no money, uneducated out of highschool, approaches you with an idea VS a dude from MIT/harvard with an extensive long list of accomplishments and has financial backing from other billionaires approaches you. Ofcourse you wouuldn't waste a second on the first guy. You wouldn't give a sh1t about him knowing you got something better.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the closes thing you ever come to rejecting/ignoring someone because your mindset at the time was you felt "higher/better" than they were

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets dig into this some more.

If lets say RIGHT NOW, a super hot hb 9 approaches you. In your current situation, would you ignore her? im talking to the thread starter

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it not alpha? He looked at her as if she was annoying him. He remained unphased. If he wanted to he could have responded by flirting (If interested). If he was Beta he would have reacted by being overly eager like he’s never heard a girl drop innuendos like that.