Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this LTR Material`

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the posts on even this supposedly red/black pilled forum and you'll see why women have this attitude, guys are out there competing to simp for women with free special treatment and free favors to beg for the V and then they complain that women don't respect them lol. You can't respect someone who doesn't respect themselves, that's why women get those attitudes. It's men who enable them.
If your gf is making 1/10th of what you're making you'll force her to split aswell? Which is a reality when you leave feminist sh1t holes like Sweden for more traditional countries where women still aim to be women suitable for lasting LTR.
I'm doing well and live a good lifestyle, so if a woman i like comes into my life, i'm not going to settle for less just because she earns less and can't afford it, she'll be along for the ride. That means she'll compensate in other areas, like the caring and nurturing area. Okay, so let's say she's a good earner and has some sort of career to pay for herself. Totally fine, but do you want a woman with masculine traits who also age much quicker because she had to pursue a career, or a feminine girl who follows your lead by your side who'll complement you better?
Can't have it both ways. As long as she shows willingness to contribute of some sort and not take it for granted, it's all good. That doesn't mean she'll walk all over you. I'd rather have a woman who leans more toward traditional roles for less stress and headache in my life but when i was 26 i was saying the same thing as you.

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your gf is making 1/10th of what you're making you'll force her to split aswell? Which is a reality when you leave feminist sh1t holes like Sweden for more traditional countries where women still aim to be women suitable for lasting LTR.
I'm doing well and live a good lifestyle, so if a woman i like comes into my life, i'm not going to settle for less just because she earns less and can't afford it, she'll be along for the ride. That means she'll compensate in other areas, like the caring and nurturing area. Okay, so let's say she's a good earner and has some sort of career to pay for herself. Totally fine, but do you want a woman with masculine traits who also age much quicker because she had to pursue a career, or a feminine girl who follows your lead by your side who'll complement you better?
Can't have it both ways. As long as she shows willingness to contribute of some sort and not take it for granted, it's all good. That doesn't mean she'll walk all over you. I'd rather have a woman who leans more toward traditional roles for less stress and headache in my life but when i was 26 i was saying the same thing as you.
I'm actually cool providing more as a couple if it makes financial sense. But here's a girl who is also drawing a salary and she expects some weird expenditure and all. It doesn't sit well with me.

The reason why I have the 50/50 split is to see how a girl feels about contributing evenly to a relationship. She should have a team mentality instead of an entitled one.

Makes me feel like she's a fair-weathered partner who will leave or monkey branch once her lifestyle isn't sustained by me.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do 50/50 with my ltr. She earns six figures and can contribute. I wouldn’t be happy paying for everything

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have your answer, I have a theory.

50% of marriages end in divorce. That means that RIGHT now, 50 % marriages CURRENTLY are unhappy marriages, they just haven't ended yet.

As an aside, the fact that women file for 80% of all divorces tells you who is the harder gender to please.

As always, protect your heart, protect your wallet.
Fair point, i forgot that statistic. Very true.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO

Sorry but this thread is hilarious. OP, you’ve already made up your mind.

Here is my issue based on the whole concept of the thread.
By even bringing up the idea of a LTR the default operating procedure is that you are offering her “security”. Notice I said offering “HER” security. Not once in this whole grab bag have I read what she offers you?

What exactly is your end game here? What’s in it for you? The mere fact that you are communicating LTR with her, tells her all she needs to know. Now, how will she serve you? What is she exchanging, or is this another freebee for her pvssy?

If you think there’s a steady stream of sex waiting for you...you need to go slap yourself in a mirror. Her desire WILL dwindle and then what will you have? What is she returning to you for this security?

Last edited: