“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Is this how easy it was in the 80's?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This thread has been a great exercise for me, as I've compared dating in my early 20s (2003-2006) to more modern times (2015-present). There's been a clear degradation. 2003-2006 was not a great time for dating, so I would imagine somone who dated in 1985-1989 could see that 2003-2006 was worse than 1985-1989.

Since I am considering 2003-2006 good compared to 2015-2020, I wonder what will be said in 2030. In 2030, will people look at the dating environment of the 2010s with fondness? It's difficult to imagine that.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
2004-2008= Early 20s for me I was still getting flaked on, still getting ghosted, still got laid here but mostly by women I didn't care for. I think the major difference is in my 20s I was willing to deal with more b.s. from women. The nightlife certainly was better even in 2008 when the economy was down you still could go to meat markets

2020=No nightlife, instagram is king. Yes dating apps like Hing make it easier however most women now have become way more hypergamous which has created the "hookup" culture. So while it's easier to get laid even during covid (online dating) it's harder to meet relationship material women compared to my earlier 20s
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
They complained about hoez before Christ. Look at this verse Sarachi ( ecclesiastes ) 26:11-12.

----------------------------------------------
10Keep a strict watch over an unruly wife,
lest, finding an opportunity, she use it;c

11Watch out for her impudent eye,

and do not be surprised if she betrays you:

12As a thirsty traveler opens his mouth

and drinks from any water nearby,

So she sits down before every tent peg

and opens her quiver for every arrow.

13A gracious wife delights her husband;

her thoughtfulness puts flesh on his bones.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sit's before every tent and allows each arrow into her quiver like a thirsty traveler, she let EVERONE hit it.

This. Man always knew.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
2004-2008= Early 20s for me I was still getting flaked on, still getting ghosted, still got laid here but mostly by women I didn't care for. I think the major difference is in my 20s I was willing to deal with more b.s. from women. The nightlife certainly was better even in 2008 when the economy was down you still could go to meat markets

2020=No nightlife, instagram is king. Yes dating apps like Hing make it easier however most women now have become way more hypergamous which has created the "hookup" culture. So while it's easier to get laid even during covid (online dating) it's harder to meet relationship material women compared to my earlier 20s
Bars and clubs were actually open in 2008-09 as compared to 2020, with COVID mandated closures. However, a case has been made that 2018-19 in the bars was worse than 2008-09. The case that it is easier to get laid isn't a valid case because general rates of male sexless were higher in 2018 than 2008.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
Bars and clubs were actually open in 2008-09 as compared to 2020, with COVID mandated closures. However, a case has been made that 2018-19 in the bars was worse than 2008-09. The case that it is easier to get laid isn't a valid case because general rates of male sexless were higher in 2018 than 2008.
Fair point, but I was talking about myself

If you're part of the 30% that can't get laid you have to bluntly assess as to why and work on that shyt
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top