"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is this handicapped dwarf chick being too picky by only considering a tall man?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,700
Reaction score
5,130

So a very healthy 5' 11" is not good enough for this? HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
i notice things like this with women who really have no reason to be carrying themselves as these holier than thou beings..but I can see where the ego comes from. Yesterday I was watching Joe Rogans podcast & he spoke about the cover of cosmopolitan magazine that has a MORBIDLY obese woman on the cover in a very little amount of clothing. The female imperative is to embrace all your flaws, but it's actually promoting being unhealthy & shaming those who take care of themselves. I don't want to sound bitter, but strictly from an observational point of view it seems like these women who have clear physical handicaps but carry themselves like 10s only believe that due to reinforcement from their female friends, & from desperate beta men who will say anything in an attempt to get laid. Realistic expectations are a thing of the past- but if I was the dwarf lady, I'd start loading up on cat food..because that story is looking like it will write itself.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
problem one its a media thing, they will try to sell sh!t, and woman are more inclined to buy sh!t, a woman like taht can choose whatever, I doubt the guys she want will even see her, funny is they really will not see her, she is below they line of sight
 
Top