IS this girl flakey

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with a girl who I met 2 months ago and have progessively getting more and more contact. Made out the other day, lots of kino, and she was happy. She shot back asking if I love her and I replied jokingly, "I love all girls". Got to 3rd base and that was all. As I was driving her home, I was joking around with her being CnF by saying a famous person was after me but I rejected her. All of a sudden, she replied she is tired of me not being serious about the relationship and this is last time she is going out with me. I call her later, she answers the phone but responds coldly. I don't mind nexting her but does this happen to you guys? Once you get more and more intimate, they flake out and don't want to see you anymore?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, if you are just looking for sex, then your doing all the right things, just with the wrong girl. So I'm sure you dont mind to just keep goin out looking for new girls.

That being said, if your looking for a potential relationship, you have to remember that there IS a time to be serious and there are times to tease her and do ur C&F.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've said it once and I've I'll say it again.

The best offense is uhmm....shoot.. a good offense.

You guys here spend so much time worrying about what SHE is thinking and you don't even stop to ask yourself..DO I EVEN WANT HER?!?

You would be suprised how many times you say no.

put her on the defensive. Make her prove how worthy she is to you. Be aksing yoruself... should I LET her sleep with ME? not "do I have a chance of sleeping with her"

It's like when I sold cars... ASSUME THE SALE. Assume that you are the ****, and you both know you are, that's not what's up for debate. What IS is if she i worthy enough of your time.

Regardless of how great I am, if I spent my dates, or eveningns or whatever playing nice and convining women how great of a guy I am, and playing C&F with women to gauge interest in women.. i would not have what i have now, which is sex pretty much when I want it from one of 3-4 women... and the 3-4 women can be replaced wtihin a week if need be.\

She is controling the context of the conversation

She has you on the defensive, trying to prove your intentions

YOu are guaging her interest...

but at the end of the day she is supposed to want to let you inside her?

Get real