Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this girl beyond repair?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok before I talk about this chick, I want to make it clear I have been spinning other plates while seeing her, so she is far from the only one. I look at her as a seed on the side, and am just looking to see if something will eventually grow out of it out of curiosity.

So as silly as this may sound it is the truth, I have been going out with her now for 2 months and we haven't even kissed yet. I've been to a few rodeos and know when they want it, and her actions have shown she is far from ready for affection, and the other night my suspicions were confirmed.

Went for the kiss close thinking f it enough is enough mine as well try, and she was nervous too death and rejected. She texted me 5 min later apologizing, and saying she just needs more time.

I just said ok. She always consistently sees me, is always either on time or early, and has no problem paying for dates either.

She has confided in me she is very insecure, doesn't want to get hurt again, is afraid to open up bla bla bla. And she is from another country and insecure about the cultural and language barriers.

On one hand I think I should had moved on a long time ago, but on the other, for the record I am looking to eventually be in a relationship, and think maybe if I can just put the time in with her and earn her trust maybe I can have me a good woman, cause at least I know she ain't messing with other dudes lol. But this is just weird cause at a maximum I'm used to full on hooking up by the 3rd date, but 2 months, christ lol!

Idk this is just so weird to me, she also claims to have been single and celibate for the last 6 years at 27 years old, and as crazy as it sounds I believe her.

So should I just keep seeing her and let her eventually open up (if she does), and shrug off this kiss reject, or get more aggressive and just cut losses if this persists? Aside from her issues I like her personality and she is my type phsyically, if I didn't see something in her I would not have stood for this this long.

Anyways don't get it twisted fellas, this is just someting I have on the side here, I have other plates too, I would never vest my all in a girl like this, just looking for some feedback on this.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeBrown30 said:
She has issues, move on. I mean seriously, 2 months, and she isn't even open/receptive to a lousy kiss? F that man.

I'm surprised you have persevered for this long, a kiss should be happening within the first 3 dates, even a lay.

Yea I know trust me. 3 dates is usually my average for lays, and make out seshes and what not within the first date or 2.

For some reason I'm drawn to the chase though cause I'm not used to not being able to get it.

Another time I grabbed her hand during a movie and she got all nervous over that. I guess this is just one of those weird ones that doesn't like and or is afraid of affection.

sicsec

Don Juan
Reaction score
good things come to those that wait. Make sure she knows you have interest in her but also make yourself not too available and even hint of other girls texting you and the such especailly since she hasn't given you any affection yet.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you have other plates, it's fine. Sounds like this one will just take more time than the usual. Hopefully, she's worth it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
channeling my inner rollo here lol

Iron Rule of Tomassi #3

Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

When a woman makes you wait for sex you are not her highest priority. Sexuality is spontaneous chemical reaction between two parties, not a process of negotiation. It's sex first, then relationship, not the other way around. A woman who wants to ƒuck you will find a way to ƒuck you.

A woman who filibusters sex, a woman who creates scenarios where she wont have sex, a woman who establishes acceptable conditions (environmental, financial, emotional, security, etc.) to become sexual, are ALL sexually compromised situations. They are negotiated situations of "sex-as-obligation", not organic, spontaneous, lust-fueled sex based on genuine arousal and desire. Under such conditions, women reduce sex to a service arrangement and you would be better served to negotiate a price with a prostitute than to settle for the mediocre sex such a woman would have you jump through hoops to get to. If sex-as-obligation is your only option, at least the hooker will pretend to enjoy being ƒucked.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
channeling my inner rollo here lol
Gold right there.

Never make the mistake of assuming that just because a girl won't put out that she is "quality" or vice versa.

If you enjoy her company without needing to bang her, then keep at it.

Otherwise, let this plate drop to the floor.

decipher2888

Reaction score
runner83 said:
Gold right there.

Never make the mistake of assuming that just because a girl won't put out that she is "quality" or vice versa.

If you enjoy her company without needing to bang her, then keep at it.

Otherwise, let this plate drop to the floor.

i second that :yes:

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice here fellas and that quote makes sense. Sounds to me like this girl is simply not sexual and if and when we were to finally go that route it would probably be lame as she probably wouldn't want to and only do it out of "obligation."

I do enjoy her company, and with that in mind maybe I'll tell her let's just be friends ahahhaha!

Like I said though I have other plates, and really have only kept this one around out of curiosity to see if anything would come.

Good call on advising not to be presumptious of a woman being quality just because she doesn't put out.

Regarding if there is something she is not telling me, I will say like I said she has confided in me and no doubt she has some serious issues. She even made mentioning of hinting around about something bad about her past, and that she would tell me one day. F(ck for all I know she was severely abused or something?!