Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is This Girl A Keeper? Or Shall I Next

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need your opinion on this girl I am seeing guys.. Overall I am happy with her, but sometimes I feel I can do better than her, and I might be settling for less..

Recently she has starting expressing her feelings for me, and wants me to show her MORE effection.

I have done a list of negatives and positives, tell me what you think?

The Negatives -

01) She is a 6/10 looks wise, but body wise, she is a 8/10, slim figure, only 8 stones, nice shape, big firm titties and nipples.. Tanned brown skin!

02) She has a 14 year old son

03) She is 1 hour drive away, kind of long distance

04) She does not earn much, or have a professional career

The Positive -

01. Gives me ALL the sex I want, anytime and anywhere.

02. 4 months in, and not a single incident of disrespect.

03. Always follows my lead.

04. Looks after me, when my back is in pain.. ie massage, back rubs etc.

05. Will cook for me whenever I want.

06. Doesn't expect me to pay for things all the time.

07. Is considerate, doesn't play on her phone all of the time, or on social media.

08. So far totally drama free.

The only things that put me off is, she doesn't earn much, and maybe looks wise she is a 6 lol

Also I don't feel for her like i did for my ex.. but maybe thats a good thing.. Being in love with a chick, is not always the best thing, oneitis has lead to the destruction of many men!

What do you think guys? I can go out and get a better looker, but she may turn out to be a complete fukin C@@T

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Negatives -

01) She is a 6/10 looks wise, but body wise, she is a 8/10, slim figure, only 8 stones, nice shape, big firm titties and nipples.. Tanned brown skin!

If none of those things are problems now you can date her now no problem

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't be asking the question, if she was properly screened.

Yes, you may end up in crazy town.

closet-skeleton-closet-demotivational-posters-1352077229.jpg

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that don't bring it all to the table are pointless. Even then its questionable. Sounds like she is getting the good end of this deal.....?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude single mother with 14 year old son. She makes poor choices and so do you. Just keep casually dating, I don’t see any point in becoming exclusive long term. She wants security and you shouldn’t give it to her

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s her money got to do with anything? Are you taking care of her and her kid or something?

She’s an hour away? That’s perfect. No chance of randomly running into her and it keeps things fresh for a longer time and she’ll have plenty of time to miss you in between hang outs

Sounds like you’re in the pre exclusivity phase. I wouldn’t worry too much about it and explain to her you’d like to continue to keep things casual for now

Also, never drop a girl unless you have a better one waiting for you. Especially over trivial things

You like her. Tell her you like her and wanna keep seeing her but don’t want to move too fast
Just to clarify, even though she does not have a great career, she always pays her own way.. She doesn't expect me to pay, even though i'm a higher earner..

As for her kid? She already knows I want ZERO, NOTHING to do with it... I don't raise next mans dna.. not a chance.

The distance for me isn't much of a problem, because SHE drives over here every single time.. I never go to hers.

I'm more concerned about hurting this girl in the long run, this why i raised the issue.. I like her, but i think i can easily land a hotter chick

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude single mother with 14 year old son. She makes poor choices and so do you. Just keep casually dating, I don’t see any point in becoming exclusive long term. She wants security and you shouldn’t give it to her
Dude i am 41 years... Near my age group or even 30's MOST woman have kids by now.. I'm just being realistic.

To find woman with no kids around 30's and 40's is no easy task.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i am 41 years... Near my age group or even 30's MOST woman have kids by now.. I'm just being realistic.

To find woman with no kids around 30's and 40's is no easy task.
I'm older than you. I date women 24-34 with no kids in the 8-10 range.

Your last gf was 50 yo. Seems like you had and still have a bunch of excuses to settle.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need your opinion on this girl I am seeing guys.. Overall I am happy with her, but sometimes I feel I can do better than her, and I might be settling for less..

Recently she has starting expressing her feelings for me, and wants me to show her MORE effection.

I have done a list of negatives and positives, tell me what you think?

The Negatives -

The Positive -

01. Gives me ALL the sex I want, anytime and anywhere.

02. 4 months in, and not a single incident of disrespect.

03. Always follows my lead.

04. Looks after me, when my back is in pain.. ie massage, back rubs etc.

05. Will cook for me whenever I want.

06. Doesn't expect me to pay for things all the time.

07. Is considerate, doesn't play on her phone all of the time, or on social media.

08. So far totally drama free.

The only things that put me off is, she doesn't earn much, and maybe looks wise she is a 6 lol

Also I don't feel for her like i did for my ex.. but maybe thats a good thing.. Being in love with a chick, is not always the best thing, oneitis has lead to the destruction of many men!

What do you think guys? I can go out and get a better looker, but she may turn out to be a complete fukin C@@T
C'mon, man. No such thing as a unicorn. Dump her and some chick will be a HB8 and cheat on you. The next one will be a HB9 druggie, etc., etc. To get THIS you have to give up THAT. No 100% match. I see no reason to dump her if things are going well. HB6's can be the BEST gf's if that's what you're looking for. Who gives a s*hit how much she makes. Are you marrying her?? Just have fun and don't overthink it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon, man. No such thing as a unicorn. Dump her and some chick will be a HB8 and cheat on you. The next one will be a HB9 druggie, etc., etc. To get THIS you have to give up THAT. No 100% match. I see no reason to dump her if things are going well. HB6's can be the BEST gf's if that's what you're looking for. Who gives a s*hit how much she makes. Are you marrying her?? Just have fun and don't overthink it.

Yeh I hear what your saying man... I have banged hb8 and hb9s and kinda felt they where crappy characters!

However I do like to be with a woman who works hard like me, to achieve a career.. Maybe that is something I can encourage her to do, if at some point me and her get serious

Rignt now i'm just taking it easy and keeping my options open!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 months isn't enough to know someone.

This is true man.. Some chicks you don't see there true nature up untill some time has passed, and she realises that you have feelings for her!

Too early to qualify her... Maybe a year or two in, then I can be sure.. For now keeping options open... and spinning plates!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, unless she's secure and communicates REALLY well, which is extremely rare. So, I don't count on it.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a solid plate with the distance. If you are worried about hurting her, just be very clear with your intentions. You care about her and enjoy spending time with her, but aren't looking for anything serious...

I personally have issues with women that don't have professional careers. If she is in her 30's or 40's with a 14 year old son, she should be established...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's plenty of time unless they're about to live together, get married or cosign on something.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However I do like to be with a woman who works hard like me, to achieve a career.. Maybe that is something I can encourage her to do, if at some point me and her get serious
She needs management/Not an amateur pimp
Who doesn't know what to do/When the money ain't cool
-Sir Too Short

Seriously, does she have even the slightest ambition to achieve more? If she does, push her. Open the dialogue. Have one of those heart to hearts, that get her emotionally investing and talking about her dreams. Encourage her to go out and get it. Start wiring the circuitry now. Even, if a few weeks, months down the road you do decide to move on, she will always remember you as the supportive leader you should be if you decide to revisit the relationship. Eat the fruit, water the tree.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one can tell you what is right or what is wrong in this situation.

Me, personally I wouldnt seriously date a woman with a kid, but up to you man.

The thing you said that you want zero to do with her kid...that's stupid. If you have a serious relationship with a woman with a kid, you have to get involved with her kid sooner or later.

Anyway you say that you dont really like her face. Besides, she lives 1h away which is too much and is a single mother. I would keep searching...