Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is This GAME Even WORTH IT?

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got kids half the time, friends, sports, school (online mostly), house, career..

I haven’t connected with a woman emotionally since taking the Red Pill via Rollo almost 2 years ago now. On the flip side, my kids, friends and family never hear or see me drained from the dating side of life anymore. Which is really great, to be honest.

I’ve been plateless about 2 months now (actually tried figuring out when the last plate was and I don’t pay close enough attention). It’s common this time of year for me to be single af. I’m on my skiis by day and snowmobile by night on my weekends off. It’s always pissed women off how unavailable I am this type of year so I prefer not to endulge much.

Anyway, to subject line of this thread and why I ask if it’s worth it is because shvt that happened on my way home just on Friday night. I work in the metro and travel through 2 lane country roads and I come across this unmarked police unit (I’m a car guy, I’ve built these cars from the ground up, no lie). I’m legit and think nothing of it and am behind him for several miles. We turn our separate ways but then we meet again at a junction near my town. We get into the downtown area and I look in my side view and this guy starts road raging me. Swerving back and forth and sort of charging at the rear of my truck in a 30mph zone and I look down and everyone is doing 37/38, still didn’t care and didn’t slow down or he would have made contact. We meet at the next stop light but he stops short, just out of my view, and there are cars way up ahead of him in line so it’s awkward af and now I’m hot as hell pissed off. He then tries to sort of scoot past me and looks over to see me all Hawkeye boss like because I know my dicc is bigger, I’ll F his gf too night, and I pay his gd paycheck!

I see him turn into the station and I hard contemplate an ass chewing but, my kids are en route in 15 mins. I still contemplate a delayed exchange just to walk in there and have my way with this mf.

I let it go.

I day goes by, it’s Saturday evening, kids and I have been 3 movies now total, new Nerf gun wars, one fancy dinner and another homemade chef experience. Fvcking weekend is going great!

I open my email and find one of my exes have sent me over 30 messages of endless drama going from “I love you” all the way to she is communicating with my ex wife, mother of my kids, worst woman in the world to deal with.

I keep my cool. I say nothing except to my daughter... She seen my demeanor change and asked “what is it?”. At first I smirk and say nothing but she’s on to me. We talk shortly later and I tell her that her mom and a girl I used to date (when blue pill and my daughter knows her) are communicating.

She’s “Jesus, dad. Why can’t they just leave you alone and get their own lives like you do?”...but then she adds “Maybe this is punishment for sleeping with Mom’s best friend?”.

So the story on that is we’ve been divorced 4 years and her best friend approached me last fall and I banged her. It was brief. That got back to mom of course. Also keep in mind that my kids never see or meet these women. I’m not fvcking stupid.

But Wow. So ya, maybe she’s right...

And then I see this little sort of Facebook suggestion of a friend (recent plate) and I look at the profile pic with her and her new guy and there’s the fvcking cop from Friday! She’s dating the guy that was trying to ram the back of my truck!

I mean I haven’t fvcked in 2 months, focused on myself, been in the gym non stop over 5 years on the daily and continue my own thing and this is the random consequences? Later on down the road and sometimes almost all at once?

What do you do?

That’s why I ask, is the game even worth it?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no choice. You have to play the game, if you want p*ssy.

As for your situation. That was dumb to f*ck your ex's best friend. It had been 4 years and you have kids with the woman. Why did you want that drama? That chick probably was mad at your ex anyway, and did that out of spite, and proved how weak you were. Learn from that. Don't respond to the emails.

You sound as if you're doing about as well as you can. Keep doing it. You say you work in a city....find your p*ssy there, away from your family.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea of finding/dating women in the city away from my family. This recent stuff is too close to home..

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no choice. You have to play the game, if you want p*ssy.

As for your situation. That was dumb to f*ck your ex's best friend. It had been 4 years and you have kids with the woman. Why did you want that drama? That chick probably was mad at your ex anyway, and did that out of spite, and proved how weak you were. Learn from that. Don't respond to the emails.

You sound as if you're doing about as well as you can. Keep doing it. You say you work in a city....find your p*ssy there, away from your family.
+1

The diff in being red pill aware, you can choose your level of involvement or lack thereof.

I hit on baeeeees. I run game. I spin plates. I chain gun cold approach.

Options is GOAT status.

I see so many loe testosterone cucky men who excuse mediocrity with kids or career. Its pathetic.

Actively pursue as in, leave space for women like a vacuum. You chat up babes everywhere. You drop. Invites.

I lead. She follows or next. Hypergamy doesn't care.

Guess what playboy? Neither does the wall.

New girls are turning 18 everyday.

Op, step game up.