Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Is this fvcked up?

If you are over 18, would you date a girl that is 17?

  • Yes

    Votes: 28 43.1%
  • No

    Votes: 10 15.4%
  • If I was under 25

    Votes: 8 12.3%
  • If I was under 21

    Votes: 19 29.2%

  • Total voters
    65

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Toronto Canada
GET HER TO INTRODUCE YOU TO HER OLDER FRIENDS!!

(social proof is unlikely here)

Or wait until she's 18.

4 years isn't a huge difference then.

Elimidate
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dogstar

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
If you ask me it sounds scary man. I would not do this if I were you...
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Does her daddy have a rifle for deer hunting??? Protecting little daughters may not be illegal, either. :D

Anyway--think twice before mixing it up at work, especially when you hold a position of power over the other (no! not in bed, in the work place you degenerate!)

Plaintiff lawyers have field days over those situations.
 

abjacops

New Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Eastern Ohio
I know that I being a girl would not date a guy that is under 18 as a matter of fact when I was under 18 I was dating guys that were in the 20s that all started at 16. So if you want to go after this girl then do it. Maybe if her parents are upset at first, maybe one day they will accept it. My parents are having a hard time dealing with my 15 year age gap.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Does a tree make a noise if nobody hears it?

Do the damn thing, and go "SHHHHHHHH, don't tell nobody."
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
If 16 is of consent...You are free to go.

Cesare Cardinali - Anal sex is a sexual act. Since the age of consent works for blitz here, it's legal. Otherwise, he could still be aquitted.

Blitz - You say you are 21, yet your "age" icon says 22. Which one is it bud? :D

Did you know it's illegal to have oral or anal sex in Maryland?
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by abjacops
I know that I being a girl would not date a guy that is under 18 as a matter of fact when I was under 18 I was dating guys that were in the 20s that all started at 16. So if you want to go after this girl then do it. Maybe if her parents are upset at first, maybe one day they will accept it. My parents are having a hard time dealing with my 15 year age gap.
Err.. why did you bump a year old thread?
 
Top