Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this concidence or is she's into me?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
lately, i've been seing this chick quite a lot whenever im walking in the hallway and library.. well today, something i thought was interesting happened. i want to know if you cool guys could tell me what i should do or say once you hear my story.

well, after my first class, i walked to the library. i went straight all the way to the back to chill. after 20 minutes of chilling, i decided to get up and walk around a little.. as i got up and turned around, i saw her from far away staring at me.. i didnt think of it, since she works in the library and i guess she was helping somebody with the printer.. as i'm walking around, i decided to just get on the computer and check stuff. as im checking stuff, i noticed she walking across from me while staring, i could tell since i could see whos staring at me on the side of my eye. as im browsing on the comp, she then walk passed me and decided to turn around and head toward me.. as she got closer and closer to me, pretending to fix the chairs and such, she started spazzing and almost bumped into some dude.. HAHAH.. i saw it but i acted like i wasnt paying attention.

*FAST FOWARD*

classes are over so i decided to stop by the library for the last time to finish some work.. i saw down and got started. a couple minutes later, i looked around cuz i felt like giving myself a 5 minute chilling. i noticed she sat across from me, but between us there's a computer thats blocking my view so i couldn't tell if shes stalking me or just a concidence. i sat on the comp for 2-3 hours doing some work.. after i was done n got up ready to leave, i noticed she was still sitting there....

do you guys think this is just a BIG concidence that i see this girl out of nowehere or is there something i should know? Thx guys. :). i'm a newbie, so please be patient with me. :(

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
She seems to be interested in you. Girls try to avoid guys they don't like and try to be near guys they like. Try talking to her sometime and see how it goes.

How old are you and her? Usually younger girls make it obvious who they like.
hey, thx for the help man. i'm a freshman, and i dont know what grade she's in. maybe her 2nd year *shrug*

why couldnt see just talk to me? why be near me instead?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
She seems to be interested in you. Girls try to avoid guys they don't like and try to be near guys they like. Try talking to her sometime and see how it goes.

How old are you and her? Usually younger girls make it obvious who they like.
hey, thx for the help man. i'm a freshman, and i dont know what grade she's in. maybe her 2nd year *shrug*

why couldnt see just talk to me? why be near me instead?

Reaction score
sozzz, obviously you have some catching up to do on how things work between men and women.

Between men and women there is no coincidence in such situations. This girl is positioning herself near YOU to indicate to YOU that she's interested in YOU. Her staring at YOU is the hint: "Hi, I like you, I want to get in touch with you."

It's now up to YOU to initiate conversation with her. In normal speak that means YOU over to her and YOU talk to her.

Just do it and don't make a big deal out of it. She already likes you, she's probably nervous herself, so she'll most likely forgive you any nervousness of your own. (If she doesn't, get rid of her! Bad for you.)

Take the risk. Even if she wasn't interested in you and it WAS pure coincidence (as likely as it is that hell freezs over ;) ), then at least you tried and you'll feel better and ready to try with another girl. There are no down-sides to it. :D

Good luck! :up:

And read up on the bible linked at the bottom of the page. Doesn't seem like you have already.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn bro why dont you just go hollar at her I mean whats with all this speculation? It sounds like you like her, do work.

Just go up to her talk some slick sh1t about the surrounding or crack a joke or a direct "hey whats up?" "ive been seeing you around alot lately lol" "so like what do u do around here?"

blabla I mean get those digits an make some power moves you should know all the basics man if you've read anything.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
this one girl who is in the same class as me seem to have red cheeks everytime i see her.. when shes not near me, and can't see me but i can see her, her cheeks seem fine. but whenever she's near me or look at me, her cheeks get really red..

today, after we took our test, i went upstairs to do something, and as im finished and walked downstairs, i see her walk up.. she looked at me with a smirk and her cheeks were so red. i looked at her and smirk back while we walk by each other...

should i make my move on this one? i dont know if her cheeks just get red at random time or what, but they are RED whenever i see her around.. *shrugs*

TheBucketOfTruth said:
"Are you stalking me?" in a playful, non-confrontational tone could be a fun opener.
dude i did that today in the hallway to some random girl in my other class.. HAHA she laughed n said something like..

HAH yea..

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signals are unreliable, but if these chicks really are bumping into things or blushing just being in your presence then it would indicate they could be attracted to you.

Then all you need to do is approach them, open them, build some rapport and hit them up for the digits. After you've done this you'll know for sure if she likes you instead of asking us. Don't waste your time trying to overanalyse signals, they can be unreliable and lead to paralysis. Don't fear rejection. You know what you want so go after it.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ i hear ya.. ima see how things go when she alone..

remember the chick i said cheeks are red.. look at the post above^.. well her friend likes to give me a good view of her for some reason.. like in class.. she would sit back a little so i can see her.. i dont know how to explain it but its like shes telling me to look at her or something?

anyway.. theres this girl who i see at work for 2 years now.. we used to work in the same department.. we only smiled at each other but never talk cuz busy...

now that she work in different department, she'd stare at me whenever i get off work, and i'd stare at her..

my question.. since we never even talk for 2 years, but just smile.. what can i do to get close to her and get the digits n ask out?

oh another question..why do girls stare at me so much? when the chicks alone.. i see them staring and sometimes smiling or when they don't smile, they'd keep staring and not do anything..?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're naturally attractive! Clueless, but attractive! ;)

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
GIRL 1:theres this girl who is not any of the girls i have been asking about..

well.. she happen to be in one of my classes and we sit next to each other..

while the professor teaching.. i notice she'd stare over at me.. im saying to myself.. maybe shes watching me take notes *shrug* or could be checking me out..

the funny thing is.. even when im not writing n just looking at the professor but spacing out while looking like im actually paying attention when im notHAHAHA.. she'd turn n look at me..

i try to joke.. saying some dumb crap to her, she'd laugh..

how do i go about asking for her number.. i think the best way is i need her number so i can ask her or we could go over our notes on the phone and then meet up after a while.. what do you guys think?

im trying to show that i wanna us to share our notes and then hopefully meet in person to study.. thats why i need her number... or is this the wrong way to go?

thx

GIRL 2:OH... another question about this other girl in my class..

she dont seem interested in me.. but lately i got the courage to flirt n just talk to her... all she do is text in class.. i see her cuz i sit behind her.. once in awhile i'd kick her chair or whisper her name n when she turn back i'd just keep a straight face.. LOL..

well today.. we are assign a group assignment due not for a while.. and i jokinly said.. *name*.. u wanna be my partner.. she reply no..
i said.. thats racist! she then laughed..

i didnt really want her as my partner but it was worth a try..

any way for me to get this gal number? thx.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For girl one, if she's overtly checking you out all the time, you don't need to *****foot around and pretend you're getting her number to go over class notes, unless you're still not confident enough that she has some interest.

As for the second girl, keep flirting and talk to her more. She doesn't seem that into it yet from what you've said.

Both of the girls you just mentioned are distinct from the one in the original post right? Has any of this gone anywhere?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
For girl one, if she's overtly checking you out all the time, you don't need to *****foot around and pretend you're getting her number to go over class notes, unless you're still not confident enough that she has some interest.

As for the second girl, keep flirting and talk to her more. She doesn't seem that into it yet from what you've said.

Both of the girls you just mentioned are distinct from the one in the original post right? Has any of this gone anywhere?
i really dont know if shes checking me out or just feel like staring man.. thats why im not sure what i should do.. but i do know ima get try n get that digits or atleast her facebook or something.. or is facebook kinda lame?

both of the girls i just ask for advice are different than the girls i've been posting.. these two girls are new girls not the old ones i ve been posting about..

oh ye.. girl 1 show me her neck.. like when i look over at her.. she'd put her hair back n show me her neck.. not sure wassup with that but i take that shes sexually attracted..?

the old girls that i posted when i made this thread are still showing interest.. wearing skin showing clothes and trying to get my attention n crap.. im going to try n get one of their numbers when i feel is the right time.. which is in a couple days..

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is old. It shows lack of confidence not to have progressed with any of these chicks yet. Do some drills like try to get 10 rejections from cold approaches by asking for their number to get over your fear of rejection (not from these chicks you're posting about - go to a mall or do it in the street or in a club - anywhere at all). The reason to aim for 10 rejections in this drill is it takes the pressure off (in reality some will likely give their number anyway). It's ironic that you asked this chick in front who shows no interest to be your partner but you won't talk to these chicks who are supposedly checking you out. Forget facebook ask for phone numbers.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJMcLure said:
This thread is old. It shows lack of confidence not to have progressed with any of these chicks yet. Do some drills like try to get 10 rejections from cold approaches by asking for their number to get over your fear of rejection (not from these chicks you're posting about - go to a mall or do it in the street or in a club - anywhere at all). The reason to aim for 10 rejections in this drill is it takes the pressure off (in reality some will likely give their number anyway). It's ironic that you asked this chick in front who shows no interest to be your partner but you won't talk to these chicks who are supposedly checking you out. Forget facebook ask for phone numbers.
what make you say in reality some will likely give their number? you sure?

and ye you're right bout me asking chick that show no interest to be my partner but wont ask the ones that checking me out.. DAM.. neva though of that.. ima try to progress a little more this week n week after. thx.

oh one more thing.. when i go ask for numbers.. should i make it school related or just.. whats your number? i mean i should have a reason so i could ask for their numbers right? just wanna know a good reason you know..

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude stop being such a vag. start up a convo and then eventually ask what are you doin later, or what are you doin this weekend? i know around my school, 99% of the time everyone is doing the same thing: going out and getting hammered. shell probably say she doesnt know and then you say we should meetup, let me get your number and well have a good time. after you get the number keep talkin to her a little bit, etc flirting with her and then when youre done dip out. call her on friday say you are going to X party and that she should come

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
dude stop being such a vag. start up a convo and then eventually ask what are you doin later, or what are you doin this weekend? i know around my school, 99% of the time everyone is doing the same thing: going out and getting hammered. shell probably say she doesnt know and then you say we should meetup, let me get your number and well have a good time. after you get the number keep talkin to her a little bit, etc flirting with her and then when youre done dip out. call her on friday say you are going to X party and that she should come
i know i know.. i actually did something today man..

some chick wanted to exchange facebook with me so we can be study buddy.. not sure if thats just study buddy or something else.. atleast its something to me.. :(

oh ye.. today something happen.. this girl is one of the girls i posted about when i first made this topic.. well today she did this to me..i found out shes marry..

she walk up at me n take this paper i was looking at in class n just flip the paper so i cant see it.. and im like wth.. n she laugh n said nothing..

and then later in class.. she start dissing me cuz i was telling her she speak funny.. and she said so i can understand her better.. this girl is quick with comeback... i dont know why she doing this ****.. LOL..

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
so should i try n get with this girl or start talking shiet to her? haha.. i cant let her get away with what she did to me in class... ppl were laughing at me.. i can't have that. haha..

can marry girls be interested in other guys n get with them or what..? i dont see a ring on her marry finger so... anything go or what? im not trying to have LTR but kinda like a one night kinda thing you know..