Is this bad?

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my soon to be gf(also my managers daughter called me last night. It was the first time we talked in 3 days. I wanted to see how long it would take for her to call me. She was with one of her gf's and she was joking around telling me lame jokes. Well we talked for awhile and then she told me to call her back-but I told her to call ME back when she had something funny to say. About a half an hour later she called back and we ended up talking for almost 3 hours! We talked about a bunch of things: fingerpaint,Hooters the restaurant, and some other random things. Now we pretty much know each other better and I'm comfortable around her. Was this bad that we talked that long? I think it did some good since I know her better. Also she stopped by my work today.

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont feel too bad , i once logged a 9 hour msn conversation . does that make you feel better?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh dude three hours? i hope u continued repeating how u have to go...but holding off for three days til she called u was good. and the fact that she stopped by your work...eh just make sure not to become too chummy chummy.

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its been about a month now ince our little"fling" or whatever started. We still haven't gone out. I think I'm going to ask her out again and if she's too busy or whatever I'll probably next her. I really like her but I need something to happen soon, besides talking on the phone and all that crap.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
9 hour msn log!!! WTF LOL!!

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trans_am17
Well its been about a month now ince our little"fling" or whatever started. We still haven't gone out. I think I'm going to ask her out again and if she's too busy or whatever I'll probably next her. I really like her but I need something to happen soon, besides talking on the phone and all that crap.

Dude, don't next year just because she might have something to do the day you ask her out. I mean jeez, some people actually are busy during the day. Just relax a bit and ask her out. There's nothing wrong with the 3 hour convo, you're just going to have to top that off the next time you see her in person. Next time you call her suprise her with a short 4 or 5 minute convo, ask her to hang out, and tell her you're going to be busy all day and that you have to go. That should work for ya :D

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
She called again last night and we talked for about 1 hour. I'll do the short call next time. Anyway her dad was in the same room as her and he wouldn't shut up. He kept joking around. I asked her if her dad already hates me and she asked him -his reply was"only if you go out w. my daughter" He also got on the caller ID and found my nuber and jokingly called me. I straight up asked her when we were going to do something and she said she will have to check her schedule. Also we talked some more about Hooters. I told her I'm going to the zoo today and afterwards I'm going to Hooters to get some girl's numbers and a picture with my car and the girls. We joked around some more about me being able to get some of the Hooters girls' numbers. She joked about getting a job there herself and I told her"goodluck with that".So at this point would you guys consider us as bf and gf?

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude... you're just chatting with her on phone. you've not gone out on a date with her nor have you made out/banged her. how can you be her bf yet? and remember long phone convos. might get you in the 'friends zone'.. happened to me once.

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Until the two of you start acting like a couple and actually go out on at least one date...you're not considered ****. Just try to stay away from long phone conversations...or you'll be friends and that's how it'll stay.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not necessarily in the friend's zone yet, because more than likely she's interested in seeing you in person. ASK HER OUT.

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll check my schedule"

I don't want to be a downer but IMO she might as well have said her hampster is really depressed so she couldn't leave the house. Do you think she really has a schedule lying around her room booked full when she can talk to people on the phone for several hours at a time at random?

I'd say give it one more chance if anything, if she says she needs to check her schedule, say "okay, I'll hold on and wait while you do that" and then just say nothing. If you get a strange pause or excuse after that, next her and move on. I'd say next her right now but you've obviously invested more time then you should have so you might as well give it one last shot.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bad idea trying to get a date from the boss's daughter

you will end up going out
having a good time
leading to a relationship
and in about 3 months
you will get in a fight
and her dadddy will take it out on you at work
it will be hell
you will accidently step out of line like clocking in late one day or not bagging something right or whatever and you will be fired.

who doesnt believe what im saying?

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her out and we have a date this Sunday. And its her mom thats one of my manager's. She's been acting differently at work and its making thinks awkward. Also my friend said her mom has been asking alot about me-like "what I'm like",etc Also I'm already looking for a better job since I hate this place where I'm currentlt working.

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I never tried to get a date with her. She's the one who started everything by telling her mom to give me her number,she basically made all the moves as I didn't even know who she was before. She also came by and left a note under my windshield wipers saying to not hesitate to call. So all along its been her chasing me.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its not "bad" that you talked for 3 hours but it's a wasted opportunity

you could have done all that talking in real life. then she would be face to face and you two would really trust and know eachother.

now that you have talked your lips off on the phone, what are you gonna talk aobut on a date?

im sure youll find something but you know what i mean