Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this animal abuse?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My new neighbors just moved in, and they have a pit bull puppy. The thing is so small, it can't be more than a month and a half old. They leave him outside for over 5 hours at a time, completely ignoring him. He's on a 3 foot chain in the back yard. No dog house, nothing. Just a small dish for food. He barks for hours and hours on end, yelping and crying. Right now, it's 11:30 p.m. and he's been outside since 5:00 p.m. The temp is 41 degrees and supposed to get down to 36. It looks like they're going to leave him out all night.

Should I do something? I feel bad for the little guy.

And yes, the owners are black people (go figure).

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes shelter must be provided. And as far as leaving it outside on a chain that isn't classed as animal abuse but it is very unkind.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I would call your local animal welfare center. They will monitor the owners. Pet abuse is under reported and is really fvcked up. Irresponsible ghetto punks that cant even pay their own bills let alone care for an animal.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up with Rottweilers that were trained guard dogs for my dads warehouse. Sometimes they would be brought home for a month or two and whether it was at warehouse or home, they were never allowed in the house for long and never slept inside the house. My dad was very strict to them and they knew not to enter the house unless told and even then, they were scared to do so.

They had their own house in the backyard/warehouse for shelter. I never considered it abuse but my dad was also pretty strict.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
No it is not animal abuse. It is feminist gay neighbor being nosey. :D

Wolves live in forest and have no shelter, is that animal abuse?

You'll be a fag if you do something. If you really have your vagina itching for some gay action, then don't do it, instead act like a man, voice your concerns to your neighbor. It's easy. You go up to him, say hi, shake his hand, introduce yourself if you haven't met before, and tell him straight up what you think.

But I bet your ******* and vagina craves behind the scenes action from behind, like call cops like a rat, or poop on his front yard. :rock:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl said:
He's on a 3 foot chain in the back yard. No dog house, nothing. Just a small dish for food. He barks for hours and hours on end, yelping and crying. Right now, it's 11:30 p.m. and he's been outside since 5:00 p.m. The temp is 41 degrees and supposed to get down to 36. It looks like they're going to leave him out all night.
This stuff just kills me. I'm a mushpot when it comes to animals (people moreso, but still).

It sounds like your two options if you want to do anything are to talk to the owners, or talk to the police.

It's going to get cold in the winter, so hopefully they will start bringing him inside before too long.

Cieg

Reaction score
It's more like noise polution rather than animal's abuse for me. Go call 911 and tell them that the dog were so noisy.