Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is this all he wants

mrmoodypants

Reaction score
okay so i have a boyfriend whom i love so much, but he acts like he doesnt want anything to do with my mind, he just wants to have sex. when ever we are alone, that is all he thinks about...and whenever we are by someone he just eggs stuff on with me. I love him to death, but its only been 2 months and im so not ready to just have sex with him. Will he ever stop wanting some so much? He clames hes in love with me but when we are alone i just have to wonder if its me he wants or is it my bumm? what should i do or how should i say something?

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's building sex up to be a big deal for him, at this stage in life it's very much a driving factor in all boys development. Your smart enough to question his motives though and I think that's teh right thing to do.

He's not mature enough to handle himself yet, and if you give him what he wants he will brag to everybody and then most likely make life pretty miserable for you.

I'm not some square old bloke who thinks that teenage sex is a definate no-no, but at this point in life you have to be in control of it, because the boys who are around you are emotional retards, and will remain so until they hit 19-20, and unless you know that he has a great deal of control over himself, you don't want to be giving him any control over your life. And in the end, that's pretty much what a sexual relationship entails.

I'm tempted to advise you to put him on a tight leash and start dominating him a bit, but that seems a bit sadistic.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by g f l a s h 4 0 0 1
Please tell me that the "mr" in your name refers to something else and your not a guy.

mrmoodypants

Reaction score
yes i am a girl thank you very much i just didnt know what to name myself

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrmoodypants
yes i am a girl thank you very much i just didnt know what to name myself
thank god. i'm not a homophobe...but...shi1t....

lol.