Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a test.

averagejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I have been dating just text messaged me a little while ago to tell me that this guy is wanting to set her up with his brother. She said that he has told his brother all about her and he really wants to meet her. So I sent her a text saying that he is a good guy and she might like him. She then sent me a message back asking what I was saying. I then said he is a good guy if you go out with him you might like him. I guess I pissed her off because she didn't respond. I don't know if she was trying to test me or not. She has a very high interest level, always contacting me, doing things for me. Always asks if I need anything when she is out.. I have taken it slow with her because I really like her and respect her not to mention she is a beautiful woman. But I really didn't know how to respond to that message.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never use text messages or be on the phone when you want to talk on a serious issue.

Never the less, you should have asked her in a calm matter " well what are you planning to do about it?" based on her response you would know if you got a good respectable girl on your hands or someone you need to NEXT!.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I like the fact that you said 'you might like him', LOL...classic.

In my opinion, it was a test to see your reaction. I would lay back, see what happens. Don't contact her asking 'are you mad', 'is everything o.k.?' You would be handing over all your power. Just be nonchalant, don't bring the subject up, let her do it.

Even if she does go out with him, or whatever, she will still have you on her mind because of your comment.

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was definitely a test and a rather juvenile one at that. Obviously, she has the right to date whoever she wants, but she should be discrete about it. I'm sure you wouldn't be so rude as to tell her about your other dates...you just remain private about other aspects of your life and keep an air of mystery.

Of course, immature as her stunt was, it's not like women don't pull this stupid crap all the time. If you NEXT them for doing stuff like this, you'll wind up NEXTing all of them.

averagejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. She texted me back later and said you know I only date one person at a time so what are you saying. So I repeated it once again. She then said she had no intentions of going out with him, didn't mean anything by it and wanted to know if I was mad. I told her I had no reason to be mad about anything. She called this morning asking if I needed anything while she was out. I agree Dr. Dope all women are capable of stupid crap like that and you would be nexting everything. This one has a lot of great qualities but she is still a woman. I did explain to her when she asked later "What was I saying" that when a guy says something that is exactly what he means. There is no hidden meaning and it is not coded.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when a guy says something that is exactly what he means. There is no hidden meaning and it is not coded.

Nice work bro. First round is on me...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a sh1t test. Like everyone else said it was also an immature one.

You handled it perfectly. Good going joe.