Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a test or what?

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with a girl 3 times already, no sex, but heavy petting the last time on a Saturday. On Monday she started chasing, and said that she really wanted to see me that same day. I said no, 'cause I had work and also thinking that seeing her too much and complying to her requests will diminish her attraction towards me, but we defined a date for Saturday. Saturday came, I asked if we were still on and she gave some excuse and aldo mentioned she went out drinking until very late, clearly trying to get my attention. Anyway, I just told her no worries and to hit me up whenever she's free.
Did I do wrong not going with her on Monday as she requested?
I often times think she is retaliating or trying yo make me chase? Is this a test?
Hoe fo you handle this stuff?
Is there any better way to increase her attraction than just letting her go? Maybe posting cool stuff you do on Instagram, as I usually do?

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday if she was coming at you hard she probably wanted to **** but that's a little fast to hang out again from Saturday in my opinion. Her interest was high and you knocked it down but it might have been the right long term move.

How old is this girl? You seem heavily invested in this one, might need a week cool down period, be busy and re ask her out again.

Stop trying to think about what she's doing, women are emotional creatures one minute she's pining over you next minute she isn't thinking about you for three days. Women are like cats. You chase them they will run away. Problem is until you sleep with them they aren't invested as they haven't given their body away.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just told her no worries and to hit me up whenever she's free.
I don't like this line ....... remember a woman is usually analysing and dissecting every word you send to her

the test was her blowing you off and seeing your reaction which although not the worst i've seen is just supplicating to her

A blow off is bad behaviour

What do we do when a woman is behaving badly ?

We withdraw all of our attention and if necessary ghost them

The correct response to the blow off was either nothing , or if you felt you had to send something a simple " ok " is fine

Ignore her now until the behaviour improves if it doesn' then its a NEXT

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday if she was coming at you hard she probably wanted to **** but that's a little fast to hang out again from Saturday in my opinion. Her interest was high and you knocked it down but it might have been the right long term move.

How old is this girl? You seem heavily invested in this one, might need a week cool down period, be busy and re ask her out again.

Stop trying to think about what she's doing, women are emotional creatures one minute she's pining over you next minute she isn't thinking about you for three days. Women are like cats. You chase them they will run away. Problem is until you sleep with them they aren't invested as they haven't given their body away.
Yeah she knew I would only have a couple of hours to see her and she said we should do something quiet, not drinking or smoking, so probably not wanted to f***. She's 20.

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like this line ....... remember a woman is usually analysing and dissecting every word you send to her

the test was her blowing you off and seeing your reaction which although not the worst i've seen is just supplicating to her

A blow off is bad behaviour

What do we do when a woman is behaving badly ?

We withdraw all of our attention and if necessary ghost them

The correct response to the blow off was either nothing , or if you felt you had to send something a simple " ok " is fine

Ignore her now until the behaviour improves if it doesn' then its a NEXT
What about "hey babe, just let me know, take it easy". That's the correct translation from Spanish of what I wrote

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about "hey babe, just let me know, take it easy". That's the correct translation from Spanish of what I wrote
Still too supplicative

She's hard wired to respond to dominance , that is not dominance its submissive

If you weren't hung up on this girl it would be easier to think clearly

So you have two things to work on

1) Stop getting hung up on girls or it will fvck you and your game completely up i don't care how pretty she is .....there's literally billions of them out there and most of them are constantly fvcking like rabbits

always keep in the back of your mind IT IS JUST YOUR TURN

2) Study text game .... its hard work and will take a lot of mistakes but girls are obsessed with it and you will lost more than you gain with poor text game

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still too supplicative

She's hard wired to respond to dominance , that is not dominance its submissive

If you weren't hung up on this girl it would be easier to think clearly

So you have two things to work on

1) Stop getting hung up on girls or it will fvck you and your game completely up i don't care how pretty she is .....there's literally billions of them out there and most of them are constantly fvcking like rabbits

always keep in the back of your mind IT IS JUST YOUR TURN

2) Study text game .... its hard work and will take a lot of mistakes but girls are obsessed with it and you will lost more than you gain with poor text game
Awesome mate! Any recommendations on text game material?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any recommendations on text game material?
Yes the phone is for setting up appointments only

You will text yourself right out of the love box, never into it.
Im not discrediting @Bingo-Player advice, what im saying is after 3 DM's give yourself a slap and say "the phone is for setting up appointments only"..........then leave the convo within 2 DM's or so

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the phone is for setting up appointments only

You will text yourself right out of the love box, never into it.
Im not discrediting @Bingo-Player advice, what im saying is after 3 DM's give yourself a slap and say "the phone is for setting up appointments only"..........then leave the convo within 2 DM's or so
Is this coach Corey Wayne? Yeah I truly think is best for setting up dates, however do you think modern women specifically young ones are very attracted to men who can stablish rapport or combo and getting out of it with their chances intact or even increasing the girls attraction?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome mate! Any recommendations on text game material?
I've been posting a bit about it and i may do a post this week , a lot of the older PUA material hardly mentions it because most of it was written before the time of texting

I think ive pretty much got it patterned up now , but i dont know how easy its going to be to teach

it has to be an extension of a confident ****y funny personality whilst also being sexual at just the right times

The good news is it seems to be a one size fits all job so once you get in the flow it should be like riding a bike

In the mean time yea just follow the others advice only use it for scheduling dates because your more likely to damage the attraction by saying the wrong thing

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Man I've been in this same situation plenty of times: Let me tell you what happened:

1) You basically aroused her sexual curiosity by making her wait the first 3 times and gradually escalating to cuddling/petting or whatever u called it

2) At this point, she was ready to fucc (chasing), and probably thinking about you banging her hard-- she really wanted to see u the same day for that reason, while the iron aka her ***** juices were hot and she was horny

3) You basically extinguished her ***** juices by saying no, basically turning her down without realizing it

4) Mostl ikely she went elsewehre to satisfy that sexual curiosity, let off that horny steam and thus diminished back to baseline

------

You could turn this around bud.
Just be careful man. some girls when they are super adamant/thirsty about seeing u , might just be that shes tryna get over someone or ... lets hope shes just a freak and wants to bone :)

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this coach Corey Wayne? Yeah I truly think is best for setting up dates, however do you think modern women specifically young ones are very attracted to men who can stablish rapport or combo and getting out of it with their chances intact or even increasing the girls attraction?
you cannot build attraction over a phone, only kill it. or entertain her.

Mobile phones are a females domain, she rules like Elizabeth Bathory bathing in the blood of her beta male orbiters, for just exisiting.

Your objective is not to impress & submit to women through DM, but to get them out into the domain where you as a man rule. AKA REAL LIFE.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the mean time yea just follow the others advice only use it for scheduling dates because your more likely to damage the attraction by saying the wrong thing
this, These women are insane, you could take them on holiday and they would accuse you of not liking them, on the car journey there.

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I've been in this same situation plenty of times: Let me tell you what happened:

1) You basically aroused her sexual curiosity by making her wait the first 3 times and gradually escalating to cuddling/petting or whatever u called it

2) At this point, she was ready to fucc (chasing), and probably thinking about you banging her hard-- she really wanted to see u the same day for that reason, while the iron aka her ***** juices were hot and she was horny

3) You basically extinguished her ***** juices by saying no, basically turning her down without realizing it

4) Mostl ikely she went elsewehre to satisfy that sexual curiosity, let off that horny steam and thus diminished back to baseline

------

You could turn this around bud.
Just be careful man. some girls when they are super adamant/thirsty about seeing u , might just be that shes tryna get over someone or ... lets hope shes just a freak and wants to bone :)
Man that's totally true, she posted something from a party, damn I should have seen her, but I had work, priorities.
Now I entered no contact, what do you recommend? Should I outwait her to text or contact her at some point? Will the attraction die?

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
this, These women are insane, you could take them on holiday and they would accuse you of not liking them, on the car journey there.
Haha true, emotions rule them. Just wanna get better at this stuff, it's also an ongoing process of knowing oneself. I appreciate the advice and different points of view

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Man that's totally true, she posted something from a party, damn I should have seen her, but I had work, priorities.
Now I entered no contact, what do you recommend? Should I outwait her to text or contact her at some point? Will the attraction die?
I would say never put all, yet even 2 of your eggs in one basket... Always gotta have options and never fixate on one.. If sh.t doesn't happen, you don't sit and stare at it like water boiling.. you go do something else, and move around

Reactions: RBK

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say never put all, yet even 2 of your eggs in one basket... Always gotta have options and never fixate on one.. If sh.t doesn't happen, you don't sit and stare at it like water boiling.. you go do something else, and move around
I just seen my behaviors more clearly now, and I was a cold fish with her when she reached out I acted cold, should I do something? Or keep the no contact stuff? I'm also gonna meet someone this weekend and I'm starting to care less about the girl, but still wanna have her as an option, to practice purposes mainly

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I just seen my behaviors more clearly now, and I was a cold fish with her when she reached out I acted cold, should I do something? Or keep the no contact stuff? I'm also gonna meet someone this weekend and I'm starting to care less about the girl, but still wanna have her as an option, to practice purposes mainly
It depends. It sounds like she's just looking for some casual fun. If you're down with that, always keep the possibility open.. and hit her up when you wanna bang and talk dirty to her.. Make your intentions clear and if she reciprocates, get you some yams (ass). Why make your intentions clear? You already kinda turned her down once... shes now going to think you're a waste of time unless you're clear that u want to be ball deep

ofc be subtle at first.. lead into it. but your intentions should be clear very soon

nothing turns a girl on like someone talkin dirty to them saying some str8 nasty stuff. like what ur going to do to her. and be creative

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may have been legit hungover. 3 dates in? I wouldnt have made a date for the following weekend at that point.

You work nights? If not.

" ill be home by 9 pm bring a movie"

If your logistics don't allow you to host. Fix that and use it especially before trying date 4
I work nights. I'm moving to my very first apartment this week. Is not very common to live by yourself here in Perú, most guys until 30 live with parents.
I just send her, to let ne know. I've seen the no contact stuff, previously it didn't work man with other girl man, I've experienced it. How do you remain high value without reaching out, do you eventually reach out?

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she knew I would only have a couple of hours to see her and she said we should do something quiet, not drinking or smoking, so probably not wanted to f***. She's 20.
Makes more sense now, she's 20. They are all idiots at this age. Impossible to wrangle. Their mood shifts like the wind blows.