Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a smart thing to do?

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'll start off by saying, I'll never ever let any females to think that any form of communication other than in person or on the phone is acceptable. Although less intimidating, and more reaction times, it is just not worth it.

But basically little foreground on HER. She came in the bar with a friend's friend. They came in a group of friends. After a while, she came up to me and introduced herself, I wasn't trying to hook up that night nor I was during that period of time. Didn't act like I was interested, but she ended up carrying the conversation and continue with the conversation. Asked for my number, and in our conversation we talked about this karoke place in the city I live in, it was the day after, which I went through with it anyway, because she was really interested and called me to make sure. Everything went good, I spoke to her few times afterwards, most of the time through text messages because she keeps on using it and say "I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD DAY!" and craps like that. Here's her game kicking it:

I had a text message conversation with her on Wednesday, small talks, then I asked if she's free on Thursday. She says she has family thing at 5, but free afterwards. I waited for her call, nothing happened. Called her the day after, asked her if she was free that night, she says she's hanging out with her girlfriend, but on the same breath she says she's free Saturday night. I hesitated, because I already made plans. She said, it's ok, you don't have to make plans for me. I said in a ****y voice, it's alright, I'll figure out a way to work." or whatever, I don't remember. I told her to call me and said good night. Saturday came around, she didn't call again. This afternoon she left me the following text messages:

So I didn't hear nothing from her last night, this is the text message she wrote me today.

Her: Hey u ok? What happened 2 u last night? :)

Me: I am good, you? What do you mean last night?

Her: I thought we were going 2 hang out

Me: Oh, I must have been confused. I thought you were suppose to call me.

Her: Its all good :)

**small talks**

Me: So you free tonight?

Her: I wish I could! I am stuck at work & family thing after that. How about Mon?

Me: I am free to see you after 8:30.

Her: K give me a call then.

Me: You are one busy lady, keep me chasing you like this.

Her: :) r u not having fun?

Me: Don't make it too hard, I don't know if I can keep up.

Her: Don't worry, I'll make time.

It's pretty obvious what she's doing I think. She has made herself very avaliable on the phone to me the first few days, then all of sudden she becomes unavaliable and not calling me? I don't know, I have a slight idea of what's going on, but looking for some opinions.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's playing you. Ignore her and move on to the next gal. If she comes back give her the run around till your satisfied she's legit.

Grey Fox

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
htemorp- Where are you exactly? I think we got the same girl.

vanillasky

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing you man, I would definitely next her. I would never let a girl make me her second choice no matter how busy she is.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could! I am stuck at work & family thing after that.
I'm not saying that she isn't playing games with you...but I mean she is a person with a life outside of you. I wouldn't say drop her becuase she made you second choice to her work and family. Be smart.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ****, vanilla sky, we're practically in the same town. I am in Bellevue. Anyhow, I know she's playing game, and I am letting her play it. It's all good with me, but if this keeps up, I am done.

I just have this feeling for her that I don't with any other girls, that's why I am giving her these chances. But I think I kind of get what she's doing.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at this...

"Her: I thought we were going 2 hang out

Me: Oh, I must have been confused. I thought you were suppose to call me.

Her: Its all good

**small talks**

Me: So you free tonight?

Her: I wish I could! I am stuck at work & family thing after that. How about Mon?

Me: I am free to see you after 8:30.

Her: K give me a call then.

Me: You are one busy lady, keep me chasing you like this.

Her: r u not having fun?

Her: Don't worry, I'll make time."

Yo man, what the phuck is this?!?! Did I just tune in to the "I'm a loser and love it" channel???

This is crazy man.

Here, I'll break it down...

"Her: I thought we were going 2 hang out

Me: Oh, I must have been confused. I thought you were suppose to call me."

-NO! Play it off with something funny. Something ballsy. "Ate another crack-sandwich huh? ;p You were supposed to call but faked so I made other plans. How do you expect me to let you buy me dinner if you act so flakey, hmmm?".

Anything but what YOU said.

"Me: I am free to see you after 8:30.

Her: K give me a call then."

NO again. "I'm busy but I'll have a bit of free time later tonight around 8:30. If you're not a sissy, give me a call and if I'm still free maybe we'll hang out.".

After calling her a sissy and telling her that SHE should call you, etc...she'll likely come back with something witty/sarcastic. This opens the door to more busting on her ass and YOU taking control.

"Me: You are one busy lady, keep me chasing you like this.

Her: r u not having fun?

Her: Don't worry, I'll make time.""

Oh dear lord no. God no. Put it in her mind that YOU are busy. Make her chase YOU. You even put yourself down by saying you may not be able to keep up. Forget that crap. Reverse it and tell her you're not sure that SHE can keep up. Likely, she'll assure you that she CAN keep up. That's your cue to bust on her and show her that no, she can't keep up. Not even on her best day.

From what you've said, the only thing you did right was playing it cool when you first met. From then on, everything you said and did was wacky. Work on BEING the man rather than TRYING to be. Once you've done that, it's ALL gravy.

You've got to turn this wussy shiet around and take control. Make them work for you. Make them prove themselves to you. If you keep doing what you are now, you'll keep ending up on these boards asking for advice instead of being the one to give it.

Peace.

-Shadow

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to make an immediate u-turn to get/keep this girl interested. If she hasn't lost interest already, it's dropping quickly.

You've got to pull back and make her come to you. And make her WORK for it.

Here's my "secret" heheh. So simple, so easy yet so impossibly hard to grasp by the majority of men.

Treat that biatch the same as you would your friends. I don't mean fart in her face, hahah, not unless you're extremely ballsy, haha.

Anyway, you don't drop anything your doing to meet with friends do you? No. If you've got time to go out with them, you do. If not, you don't. You don't talk low about yourself, do you? Likely not. You likely either brag about yourself a little or are humble yet cool. Either one of those works well with women.

You have to the come to the point where beautiful women mean nothing more to you than some dude off the street. And that's how you treat them. The more beautiful she is, the more she'll love it.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP MAKING YOURSELF TOO AVAILABLE!

I had the same damn problem. For the first two dates, whenever I called, she WAS there to take the call (or at least her friends would pick up the phone and told me to call at a centain time because girl wasn't there). Then, all of a sudden, she was never home, not a single person picked up the phone, the answering machine didn't work and all that ****!

Pull back immediately! If she thinks you're a sure thing then she's not interested. I ****ing hate these *****es who like to play games!!! I've come to think that most of these young women--especially beautiful ones--are all *****es.

Let them come to you...if they don't, fine. Be a man. Let them learn. Let them drink deep the cup of bitterness and rejection. They don't deserve caring guys like us. They WILL learn sooner or later from the DJs and the players.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I am tired of this shiet. She can kiss my ass tomorrow, I am not calling.