Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a situation that can be fixed or just simply a permanent fail?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I know the advice here will be to just forget this girl and that is fine and I will be doing that but I'm just wondering if it is even possible to resuscitate this and, if so, how would you do it? A lot of guys on here have tremendous game so just curious what they would do.

I met this woman some time ago. I had just gotten out of 7 year relationship so my game was literally **** because of how bad the relationship was. I had great game before (thanks to this site) but it was now lost. I did everything wrong: friendy behaviors, lack of escalation, lack of kino, lack of sexual tension and I turned it into a friendship. I still somehow got invited to her place for drinks and dinner and got a kiss but it was all a fail and ultimately she said she wants just friendship. A few months later we re-connected and this time, it was far better as I had been dating others and my game was slowly coming back but still I just didn't have it and I was still struggling from the 7 year relationship bad habits. I made out with her about 5 times and went out a few times but I just couldn't get it to sex. She said she feels mixed feelings for me and I was not surprised as I could tell my game was still **** but it was a mini-win as the first time it was "just friends" and this time it was "mixed feelings" - at least it meant my game was back on track and I could be better with the others I'm dating? At least that's my optimistic take.

Fast forward a few months later, if I were to try again, is it even possible? I get it that the advice everyone will say is to move on but I'm curious if its even possible or am I very firmly in the friend category at this point? If one of you were to some how teleport into the situation and go on the next date (for me) with her, how would you reverse the remaining stupid friend feelings that I created? Where would you go? What would you do?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Stop worrying about trying to fix things, man should always have multiple options in his life.