"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Is this a signle?

What do you think?

  • I think you're gonna get some!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think you're gonna get a great deal!!

    Votes: 8 100.0%

  • Total voters
    8

Bakey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
There's an older lady, around 45, who runs a shop I frequent. I ask her about special ordering something, she say's she can and she'll nock off the price by $15 because I'm a regular coustomer. From 25 bucks to 10 cash because I'm a regular? She gave me 50 cents off before but....I think I might have gotten a few others signals too but I just chalked em off to salesmenship.

What do you think?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Probably not. Some of these older women act flirtatious out of habit. Have a conversation and see if she shows any signs of interest.
 

Bakey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Ouch, 7-zip. That's to bad, she's a heavy metal chick and my boy said he picked her up in his cab and she tolld him about how she's a total freak.:(
 
Top