“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

is this a sign?

Decivious

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Today the girl I like whos in my consumer ed class was talking about how she wanted to be a dental hyginiest.

She then proceeded to tell me I should become one to?

Think it means anything? I still barley know her and plan on asking her out this friday.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
omgawsh yes, she wants you

j/k

It doesnt really mean anything, but since you're asking her out anyway, it doesnt matter, yeah?
 

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Toronto,Canada
Mmmm...I don think so...When she will start do something else like giving you a look or something like that then try to flirt with her.In fact try to do it NOW!)))
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
you barely know her and youre asking her out? define what you mean by out?

DOCTORS NEEDED IN THE ER STAT! WE'VE GOT A SITUATION HERE. THIS ONE NEEDS HELP BADLY.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Decivious

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Sorry lol, I shouldve clarifyed more, I had a previous thread on here, Ive been talking to her for 4 weeks now. She smiles at me a lot and has showed other signs. I had another thread on it, I was just curious if this could be considered talking about your feature as I read somewhere on here that if they talked about the feature and you were mentioned in it that, that was good.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
yes, she sounds attracted but you have to build attraction, you won't get anywhere by talking about dental hygiene (contrary to popular belief) If you got 4 weeks worth than this stuff should easily be implemented:

I say run some push/pull next time

U: Wut r u gonna be
Her: Dental person
U: KEWLL!!! And if we ever get married then you can give me all the free samples and I'l have the whitest teeth ever!!
Her: Uhh.. yea right... that's y i wanna be a dental person :rolleye:
U: What was that? Sarcasm? You always struck me as the kinda gurl who would hold out on some dental samples... my mother warned me about your type when i was younger. The marriage is off beeyotch!

(be light-hearted when you talk, not all serious and sh!t)
U: You wanna be a dental surgeron? (or wutever the f0ck that means)
Her: Yea
U: OMG I wanna be just like you... 'cept a porno star! I got my name planned out and everything, I'll be called ______
Her: Uh *giggles* um... how are our fields related?
U: Ummm... okay uh... lemme think.... uh.... both tell you to open your mouth wide....er.....both involve pulling something, at the end of both you're tired and feel like going to sleep
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Dude what the f***? What a worthless post.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by splinterkb
Dude what the f***? What a worthless post.
 

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
i guess i can't really say much, but, if you've known her for about a month already, what are you waiting till friday for? Do it now, aint that kinda what your supposed to do? not wait for the perfect moment and all....

what if something happens friday and you can't?
anyway that's all.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top