Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a s*** test or a red flag?

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing this particular plate for about two months now. By seeing, I mean once a week we go out on a date (hockey games, comedy club, dinners, movies, clubs, etc). We started having sex after the third date, and at the fourth date she started hitting me with questions like "are you seeing other women." For the most part, I have maintained frame and a good sense of mystery. I've passed the usual **** tests. She's definitely interested.

I'm 30 and in great shape, look 25 and have a middle class income. She's 23 and a HB 8 with good aspirations. She's allowed herself to be dominated physically and I've picked and controlled almost all the dates. The sex is good and she is enthusiastic.

And now comes (possibly) the biggest **** test yet, at the moment i truly felt this woman was ready to beg me for monogamy. I'm traveling right now, and she just went on social media tagging herself with this guy hanging on him at the club. She doesn't do that much so it seems really telegraphed. Keep in mind that I'm at a point in life where I'm bothered less and less about competition with other males. I would never let her manipulate me with jealousy, a mindstate gained from spinning multiple plates.

My question to my fellow Don Juans is this: Is this anther **** test I'm supposed to navigate? Is she testing my alpha cool, or is this women genuinely not interested? Was looking forward to partying at South Beach with her, as she was my top prospect, but now considering another plate.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
She instinctively knows you are falling for her.(beta) Leading, controlling and acting dominant is good.(alpha) However, the other part is that her "instincts" know you are starting to have feelings for her.(beta) Women are masters at picking up on a guy's emotional landscape and getting inside your head--especially after sex.(beta)
She knows you are looking forward to partying with her in South Beach as she suspects she is the top prospect in your life.(beta) She is not stupid.
What you need to do is pullback from her emotionally.(alpha) Start telling yourself she may not be the right girl for you and explore other options to take to South Beach.(alpha)
When I banish a woman from my mind --- poof she would text me or call.(alpha) A woman's goal is to occupy your mind 100% of the time to control you.(beta) When you do not give a rat's behind about whether you take her to South Beach or not -- you will control her.(alpha)

Last edited:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting, I'm looking forward to everyone's opinion here.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that it is a sh!t test to try and get a reaction out of you. I would ignore it, but pull back attention a little - but not too much, you don't want to come across as passive aggressive. If she pulls back too, she is probably interested in the other guy.

So if you want to party with her a sobe, then do it. You weren't taking her to kindle a romance were you? You were taking her to be arm candy and a fvck toy. So go have fun with her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even pull back any, I'd just keep going like you are. Act like it doesn't even effect you, hell act like you didn't even see the pic and if she brings it up (she might when you don't mention it and she starts wondering why), just be like "nope hadn't seen it". When she shows it to you just be like "cool". It'll drive her crazy with you acting aloof!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing this particular plate for about two months now. By seeing, I mean once a week we go out on a date (hockey games, comedy club, dinners, movies, clubs, etc). We started having sex after the third date, and at the fourth date she started hitting me with questions like "are you seeing other women." For the most part, I have maintained frame and a good sense of mystery. I've passed the usual **** tests. She's definitely interested.

I'm 30 and in great shape, look 25 and have a middle class income. She's 23 and a HB 8 with good aspirations. She's allowed herself to be dominated physically and I've picked and controlled almost all the dates. The sex is good and she is enthusiastic.

And now comes (possibly) the biggest **** test yet, at the moment i truly felt this woman was ready to beg me for monogamy.
You have just qualified her very hard. I have a sneaky suspicion that you are being more beta than you think. You are probably being way too available.

I'm traveling right now, and she just went on social media tagging herself with this guy hanging on him at the club. She doesn't do that much so it seems really telegraphed. Keep in mind that I'm at a point in life where I'm bothered less and less about competition with other males. I would never let her manipulate me with jealousy, a mindstate gained from spinning multiple plates.

My question to my fellow Don Juans is this: Is this anther **** test I'm supposed to navigate? Is she testing my alpha cool, or is this women genuinely not interested?
Maybe, maybe not. Either way, there is nothing to be done. Don't say a word about this picture (hopefully it does not jar you mentally, because she will sense that). Get it out of your mind. She's not your possession. If she asks you about it or shows you, say "looks like a cool guy" and then continue what you were doing and pay it no more mind. If she starts talking about this guy, know that her mind is on him.

Bottom line, pull back and pursue some other things and let your attention towards her drop naturally. Don't purposely pull it back, she'll sense that as well.

Was looking forward to partying at South Beach with her, as she was my top prospect, but now considering another plate.
Why exactly are you taking a girl you like (with shaky IL) to South Beach? Where the most alpha of the alpha are on the prowl? Makes no sense.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The shaky IL just started happening. She bought the tickets two weeks ago. Perhaps it was me agreeing on the trip that caused the shaky behavior? And what am I worried about other alphas for on vacation? Do you think she's going to wander off with some stud at dinner and bang him in the rest room?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think she's going to wander off with some stud at dinner and bang him in the rest room?
You'd be surprised what women will do.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She paid for the tickets, so that would make for a funny trip (and subsequent SS post). But all jokes aside, I'm going on this trip to bang a hot chick on the beach and get ****ed up.
Trust me man, we all hope it goes as planned and turns out to be a fun trip! I'm just saying I've seen some women do some sh!t that made me realize they can be pure evil when they want to be. Scum of the earth. Not saying this broad is like that but women don't always have the best intentions all the time. There's always a motive behind EVERYTHING a woman does.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Robert good post.
Women that you are "in love with" can be the scum of the earth if you let them. They can bind up a man's emotions so tightly that it could make him do crazy stuff.
This sosuave site does teach one thing --- how to not let a girl get under your skin.
Emotions are a powerful beast that pales in comparison to logic which makes women very dangerous.
However, to say all women are scum of the earth. No. If the chick was 300lbs with a mustache -- AllDay85 wouldn't be dating her and could care less.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
She paid for the tickets, so that would make for a funny trip (and subsequent SS post). But all jokes aside, I'm going on this trip to bang a hot chick on the beach and get ****ed up.
Sounds like a plan. Enjoy.

Enjoy the moment. Live it. Fvck the ****e out of her. Don't bother thinking too much about the future with
her.....for bytches are fickle. All you can do is be her best option and keep YOUR options open...

We're all just passing ships in the night....

You didn't say what your answer was when she asked you are you seeing other skirt...

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just keep going like you are. Act like it doesn't even effect you
What this guy said.

And from what you said, it seems like it doesn't bother you much seeing her act this way. Her behaving this way isn't how she normal acts so either she's acting this way to get a rise out of you, or she's interested in this guy. But I would almost certainly put my money on the former.

The same thing happened to me a month or so ago. Check this out - I've been dating this plate for a while (I've strayed away from the exclusivity talk). She's mentioned several times that a guy in her group in one of her classes keeps hitting on her and asking her out. I normally chuckle or give her a 'oh, that's funny'. A couple weeks later she actually goes and has drinks with this guy then tells me about it after. Again, I don't react jealously but confident in who I am (you have know you are the ****!) A week or two after that she has drinks with him again and gets drunk, but she comes over to my place afterwards ;) and tells me about her night. --- Now hear me out fellas, any AFC would be worried about this whole situation, but I calmly and smoothly changed the conversation. First of all, I don't want to hear about all that, it's boring. Plus it doesn't worry me. All I care about is the now. ...Oh yea, we fvcked hot and heavy 2 times that night. And we are still dating.

So for the OP, be confident in who you are. You are the prize, not her. You are the man. You don't worry about that stuff, she does. You have more important things to worry about like your career, finances, health, and personal well-being. If you guys for some reason become exclusive, however, you make it known that if she pulls any of that sh*t, you're going to kick her ass to the curb. No man deserves to have that sh*t flaunted in his face when he's given his exclusivity. Never let a b*tch disrespect you like that.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. Enjoy.

Enjoy the moment. Live it. Fvck the ****e out of her. Don't bother thinking too much about the future with
her.....for bytches are fickle. All you can do is be her best option and keep YOUR options open...

We're all just passing ships in the night....

You didn't say what your answer was when she asked you are you seeing other skirt...
Thanks for the solid advice bud. My answer ' was "yes I'm a regular pimp. Never leave the house without my top hat and cane."

Picked that one up from Fingers. I haven't revealed much of myself to this chick at all. She has vocalized her frustrations with her inability to "psychoanslyze" me.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What this guy said.

And from what you said, it seems like it doesn't bother you much seeing her act this way. Her behaving this way isn't how she normal acts so either she's acting this way to get a rise out of you, or she's interested in this guy. But I would almost certainly put my money on the former.

The same thing happened to me a month or so ago. Check this out - I've been dating this plate for a while (I've strayed away from the exclusivity talk). She's mentioned several times that a guy in her group in one of her classes keeps hitting on her and asking her out. I normally chuckle or give her a 'oh, that's funny'. A couple weeks later she actually goes and has drinks with this guy then tells me about it after. Again, I don't react jealously but confident in who I am (you have know you are the ****!) A week or two after that she has drinks with him again and gets drunk, but she comes over to my place afterwards ;) and tells me about her night. --- Now hear me out fellas, any AFC would be worried about this whole situation, but I calmly and smoothly changed the conversation. First of all, I don't want to hear about all that, it's boring. Plus it doesn't worry me. All I care about is the now. ...Oh yea, we fvcked hot and heavy 2 times that night. And we are still dating.

So for the OP, be confident in who you are. You are the prize, not her. You are the man. You don't worry about that stuff, she does. You have more important things to worry about like your career, finances, health, and personal well-being. If you guys for some reason become exclusive, however, you make it known that if she pulls any of that sh*t, you're going to kick her ass to the curb. No man deserves to have that sh*t flaunted in his face when he's given his exclusivity. Never let a b*tch disrespect you like that.
Good stuff man. Reading this kind of stuff is precisely what helps me in my worst moments. I appreciate it.