Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a petty reason to fire a girl

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was talking to a girl for a while..we've messed around multiple times..she's started acting funny recently.. today we were talking she asked what's my name in her phone..shes like it's probably something like my name..I asked her what's mind she's like little chris..(let's just say my name is Chris)..I blew it off and asked her was she serious she's like yeah you got a problem with them and kept it going for like 5 min so at that point I'm like she's serious so I told her basically that's disrespectful she's like how is that disrespectful..I'm like If you don't understand then there's nothing to talk about and basically told her don't worry I'm not going to call you anymore..am I being petty or would you guys have done the same thing

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was talking to a girl for a while..we've messed around multiple times..she's started acting funny recently.. today we were talking she asked what's my name in her phone..shes like it's probably something like my name..I asked her what's mind she's like little chris..(let's just say my name is Chris)..I blew it off and asked her was she serious she's like yeah you got a problem with them and kept it going for like 5 min so at that point I'm like she's serious so I told her basically that's disrespectful she's like how is that disrespectful..I'm like If you don't understand then there's nothing to talk about and basically told her don't worry I'm not going to call you anymore..am I being petty or would you guys have done the same thing
Man..we as men must REALLY get a tougher skin. Lately there are numerous threads where guys describe situations and I am like..really bruh??

Lil is a normal term. Lil wayne, lil pump ect. She is not even your GF. Look , I understand s and agree women shouldn't be disrespectful. But at some point everything can be a disrespectful thing.

What happened to simply brush someting small of your shoulder? By the way ,are you a short guy? If yes, then you could say you dont like it ,but still gotta find a way to live with your limitation. If you are not even a short guy..then wtf yuy worried about??

Now I bet some people will (rightfully) tell to have zero tolerance for disrespect. But the fact you even ask this tells me you would LIKE to stand above this and be able to brush it off..

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man..we as men must REALLY get a tougher skin. Lately there are numerous threads where guys describe situations and I am like..really bruh??

Lil is a normal term. Lil wayne, lil pump ect. She is not even your GF. Look , I understand s and agree women shouldn't be disrespectful. But at some point everything can be a disrespectful thing.

What happened to simply brush someting small of your shoulder? By the way ,are you a short guy? If yes, then you could say you dont like it ,but still gotta find a way to live with your limitation. If you are not even a short guy..then wtf yuy worried about??

Now I bet some people will (rightfully) tell to have zero tolerance for disrespect. But the fact you even ask this tells me you would LIKE to stand above this and be able to brush it off..
She meant little like a little boy that's why I took offense to it

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She meant little like a little boy that's why I took offense to it
What's your height? Also, so you doubt your own decision?

Again, if it's a girl I just fck I wouldn't care. If she was my gf I would take a shot back at her. But that ofcourse 100% personal.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One question. Next to "Little Chris" were there other names such as "Big Pete" and "Hung Like a Donkey Chad"? If so then it is slightly disrespectful. I'd punish her by only banging her on Wednesdays.

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your height? Also, so you doubt your own decision?

Again, if it's a girl I just fck I wouldn't care. If she was my gf I would take a shot back at her. But that ofcourse 100% personal.
I'm 6 foot.. I'm 32 I'm a grown man I'm not going to talk to a girl if she has me saved in her phone as "little Chris". As if I'm a little boy/she doesn't respect me..granted i think she was joking..I asked her a few times was she serious she said yeah what's wrong with that/do we have a problem so I told yeah don't disrespect me like that..she said idk what I did that's disrespectful I told her don't worry about it and delete my #..she was fishing for a reaction so I stopped the situation

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6 foot.. I'm 32 I'm a grown man I'm not going to talk to a girl if she has me saved in her phone as "little Chris". As if I'm a little boy/she doesn't respect me..granted i think she was joking..I asked her a few times was she serious she said yeah what's wrong with that/do we have a problem so I told yeah don't disrespect me like that..she said idk what I did that's disrespectful I told her don't worry about it and delete my #
bro you are taking this red pill stuff to far, my plate used to refer to me as "Boy" the red pill community said I should be in uproar about this, but she used to turn up to mine with gifts and take it balls deep upon request

chill out, and watch for other behaviour good or bad