“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

is this a good sign?

descartes

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Location
atlanta ga
there is a grl in my english class
we both smoke
the other day, we met at the smoker's lounge
I asked her what kind of cigarette she was smoking
She handed the one she had started smoking and told me to try it out
I did and gave it back to her
she asked me what kind i was smoking and i gave her mine and she tried it
do you think that's a good sign?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheCloser

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Age
46
well look at it this way...if she thought you were nasty she wouldn't have done that....so....ask for her number and then you'll find out where her IL is. I would bet she has over 50% IL though otherwise she would never have offered that to you.
 

The_King

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
UK
You need to provide some more info....as if all you did was have a drag of each others fags. All that says to me is that you both smoke.

More details my friend, did you get her number, eye contact, all that kind of stuff.
 

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2002
Messages
430
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by descartes
there is a grl in my english class
we both smoke
the other day, we met at the smoker's lounge
I asked her what kind of cigarette she was smoking
She handed the one she had started smoking and told me to try it out
I did and gave it back to her
she asked me what kind i was smoking and i gave her mine and she tried it
do you think that's a good sign?
Not for your life expectancy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top