Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a brush off?

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: Hey....
Body: hey,thank u...but no sorry I cant I have some work training mon-thursday after work...on one of the supplement companies.

It sounds like a good film i just looked it up,i am sure u will have no trouble finding someone.u lucky thing?!!how did u get the pass!!

goodnight

:)

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like her Interest Level in you is low, but no i wouldn't say its a brush off. She actaully looked up the movie. so it wouldn't be a big brush off.

i would tease her about it, tell her what a great movie it was and compare the movie with her boring job. biuld up her interest level.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste any more time on her. One thing that stands out in her reply is no counter-offer or even a passing mention of "some other time" or whatever. She gives you nothing to work with, and the comment about finding someone else just doesn't sit right with me. I interpret that as "I'm not interested in you, try to find someone who is..."

Lucky for you, she's right. You shouldn't have trouble finding someone else who's interested. Which is precisely why this girl doesn't deserve any further attention from you.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical chic reply. she basically slammed the door in your face, but with a smile.

you can't figure out whether you should listen to the smile or the door.

listen to the door.

J

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a brush off. send her a follow up something like this...

no problem...yeah, i'll be fun (interesting, whatever). have fun with your training gig :)

c-ya

put the "c-ya" in there. it's an ambiguous, "i'm dissing YOU", just like she did to you.

no big deal.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Don't waste any more time on her. One thing that stands out in her reply is no counter-offer or even a passing mention of "some other time" or whatever. She gives you nothing to work with, and the comment about finding someone else just doesn't sit right with me. I interpret that as "I'm not interested in you, try to find someone who is..."

Lucky for you, she's right. You shouldn't have trouble finding someone else who's interested. Which is precisely why this girl doesn't deserve any further attention from you.
awesome reply...

:)

I ran some e game on a chick that I was seeing earlier in the year she asked me what are you doing now? and I said nothing and she was over at my place in 10 minutes.

;)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evangenlion
but no i wouldn't say its a brush off. She actaully looked up the movie. so it wouldn't be a big brush off.
Thats 3 times now you have absolutely zero clue wtf your talking about. YOU wouldnt say its a brush off would you? well fvck me what do YOU consider a brush off? her telling him to fvck off?..... Oh wait a minute SHE DID, its called ******** douche, check it out.

And the b!tch looking up the movie????????, apart from her checking to see if shes missing out on something good for free wtf does that prove?

On a side note I could have sworn this was 25 and over.

Edit:

Originally posted by drZaius09

Thank goodness for this guy.

Last edited:

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Thats 3 times now you have absolutely zero clue wtf your talking about. YOU wouldnt say its a brush off would you? well fvck me what do YOU consider a brush off? her telling him to fvck off?..... Oh wait a minute SHE DID, its called ******** douche, check it out.

And the b!tch looking up the movie????????, apart from her checking to see if shes missing out on something good for free wtf does that prove?

On a side note I could have sworn this was 25 and over.

who are you and why you stalking me? listen, girl, you have nice ( . )( . ) and all, but piss off (yess this is a brush off). take drZaius09's advice and move on.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evangenlion
who are you and why you stalking me? listen, girl, you have nice ( . )( . ) and all, but piss off (yess this is a brush off). take drZaius09's advice and move on.
Stop talking out of your ass and you got a deal. Talk that fantasy chick sh!t in general discussion until your blue in the face but its not going to fly here, well at least while I'm still reading and spotting this garbage.

As amusing as it is too watch you spit sh!t you clearly have no idea what your talking about, lets try not to make it a 4th time eh?

Throw a hissy fit at me all you want buddy, but wasting this guys and others time will be still be called out, its nothing personal. And this nonsense grey area "Yeah she blew you off BUT" advice is better suited at some other place where a man compromising his dignity and manhood is common. Last time I looked this place is about men bettering themselves.