Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a bit too slapstick?

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I'm moving in on a target in the gym. I asked her out a month ago, she flaked and didn't show up, then calls 3 hrs later saying she was sick and apologized for missing date. We set make up date for 2 nights later, this time I called and cancelled on her heee heee!!

Sooooooooooooo I didn't hear from her for about 10 days, figured addios. Then out of the blue she calls and asked me to help her again in the gym. I waited a couple of weeks, moved slowly, asked her to a hockey game. She looked down like she was embarrassed, turned red, and said "I don't know, I guess" real meekly. (the bad news) then I told her I had NO motives, just to hang out at game, she started to get giggly on me and said all men have motives.

Now the good news...I really don't think shes into weight training all that much, I think she likes the attention I give her. We have great eye contact,she allows me to massage her back and shoulders for however long I want. She frequently stays late to talk to me about sex, relationships, whatever--funny how when they like you, they are always around. She definitly gives me buying signals. I keep her laughing practically the whole training session. Now I need to go to next level.

I know D'angelo loves ****y and funny...Are the following one liners too "friend" like or just too corny?

* Hey I wish you'd stop undressing me with your eyes!
*(giving her a hand helping her off the floor) Hey hey don't try to hold my hand girl--we have a professional relationship her and here you are hitting on me!
*Oh you haven't seen me in 5 days, I know you missed me!
*Well the hockey game... we can go as long as you keep your hands to yourself!!

I know I got flaked on first time... this girl is rather shy about things like this. Believe me, I'm not naive, I know she may NOT be attracted to me, but would apprecaite any feedback. Do shy girls hold back some? Are the above lines approiate?

Regarding shy ones, I remember seeing one a few yrs ago, everytime I made a physical move, she froze on me! So after a number of these freezes, I stopped all contact. Then 6 months later I hear from a freind that this girl really liked me and she was hurt I stopped calling. Go Figure!

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not slapstick, dropping an anvil on her would be slapstick.
(I apologize for the extremely lame lack of advice, but I just had to say that)

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Panda 2000 said:
That's not slapstick, dropping an anvil on her would be slapstick.
(I apologize for the extremely lame lack of advice, but I just had to say that)
If she won't go out with me, maybe I will! LOL

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
I know D'angelo loves ****y and funny...Are the following one liners too "friend" like or just too corny?

* Hey I wish you'd stop undressing me with your eyes!
*(giving her a hand helping her off the floor) Hey hey don't try to hold my hand girl--we have a professional relationship her and here you are hitting on me!
*Oh you haven't seen me in 5 days, I know you missed me!
*Well the hockey game... we can go as long as you keep your hands to yourself!!
From what you have said, I sincerely doubt that you have enough rapport for the above C+F lines to come off as anything but lame, or even worse, arrogant. I suggest not using those or anything along those lines with this girl.

Techniques like C+F are not meant to be robotic. They are not infallible ways to opening a girl up. They must be integrated into who you are. When they are forced (not integrated into your personality), these techniques come off as socially awkward. I see this happening if you use those lines above.

I suggest just going out with this girl with no techniques in mind. Let the situation dictate your moves as the day goes on. You are concerned with her just being comfortable around you outside of the regular setting at this point. You're not going to get her to fall madly in love with you in one day.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
From what you have said, I sincerely doubt that you have enough rapport for the above C+F lines to come off as anything but lame, or even worse, arrogant. I suggest not using those or anything along those lines with this girl.

Techniques like C+F are not meant to be robotic. They are not infallible ways to opening a girl up. They must be integrated into who you are. When they are forced (not integrated into your personality), these techniques come off as socially awkward. I see this happening if you use those lines above.

I suggest just going out with this girl with no techniques in mind. Let the situation dictate your moves as the day goes on. You are concerned with her just being comfortable around you outside of the regular setting at this point. You're not going to get her to fall madly in love with you in one day.
Thing is, I'm almost there now with her. We frequently crack eachother up! But maybe your right, but I may try the "Miss me, sure you did!" on her.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know white sox bill i heard you talking about this girl here before, my guess is she's real excited about seeing you in the gym but not so happy about going out to other places. Good luck man.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know white sox bill i heard you talking about this girl here before, my guess is she's real excited about seeing you in the gym but not so happy about going out to other places. Good luck man.
I've had females like this, took me a long while to finally come to grips with the reality of the situation. They only want you when THEY WANT YOU which is usually in the enviroment where she's most comfortable. She'll give you all buying signals in that enviroment, but outside of it they become completely different and seem very cold and distant.

This has happened countless times. Had one girl in class who we related perfectly but couldn't get her out for nothing, I'd ask her she'd shoot me down and then next day touching me and making sexual jokes like nothing happened. Can you say wtf ?? Had another girl who I fingered in a school lounge, but then when I asked her for lunch after class OUTSIDE of school she totally denied me and acted uninterested... seriously that's just lame and odd, that confused me for a while actually...

Seriously if she's like this move on, it will only frustrate you more. I never looked for answers to this type of behavior, I just cut them off.

-Cod3r

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could have really been sick, ever think about that? My first reaction after reading your post was that she was into you man. Asking you to help her at the gym, who the hell asks for a person of the opposite sex to help them at the gym. I'm sure she has plenty of girlfriends who she could go with to the gym had she not been interested in you. Plus all this giggly, talking about sex and relationship stuff...sounds good to me.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then I told her I had NO motives
Don't lie to her. You dug your own grave, and buried yourself alive.

She stated right after, that all men have motives. She just told you in her own way that you lied to her. Honesty is a big thing with girls, learn it.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then I told her I had NO motives
No he basically told her he wanted to go shopping with her and hang out and watch 'bridges over madison county'

-Cod3r

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those examples aren't slapstick, They sound a bit scripted though.

If you want a slapstick gag that makes women wet, try this. You need a pair of gloves to hold, preferably leather.

You - "Did you hear that joke about the Nazi Officer?"

Her - "No?"

(Slapping her across the face with gloves and shouting in a shrill German accent) - "You LIAR!"

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Given reponses, I'll back off asking her for a while. In fact, I may pull some antics per The Art of Seduction, like give mixed signals, retreat, etc.

This one is great practice, she's playing hard to get. Despite some of the naysayers, I think I still have a good chance if I pull the right strings.