Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there something wrong with me for being single?

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
all my friends are married and have been with their wives for 5+ years and I've always been the single guy who has short term girlfriends here and there.

It's come to the point where I don't even like hanging out with them because I'm exposed to that lifestyle of living with a spouse and doing activities together etc.

It sometimes makes me feel like I can't hold a relationship or somehow they have it handled better than me, even though they've never even visited forums like this or ever expanded their thoughts about attraction principles etc. makes me question how the f*ck they can maintain a lasting relationship and seem completely happy.

Should I get new friends or a "soulmate"? Lol

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm single, and I had to cut out all of my married friends except one. Not that they aren't good people, but we had nothing in common anymore. Plus wives really don't like their husbands to have single buddies. They might be polite to your face, but they don't really like single guys in the picture. They aren't going to fix you up with their single female friends either lol.

Focus on work, hobbies, fitness, and your single friends. You can still meet someone for a relationship, but do it on your terms, not because you feel pressured to fit in with the married/taken crowd.

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't understand how all these guys have long lasting relationships and have never even came to places like this forum to be better with women and dating.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 on what Mike said.

They'll be looking you up when they hit the divorce stage. ;)

It even happens within married couples. When I was married, we chose not to have kids. When all our friends had them, we parted ways. Not purposely but just drifted apart because we lost all we had in common. They talked about strollers and accessories, we talked about trips and fun.

CJ.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's just not as good for "society" if you are single. You aren't buying all kinds of diapers, strollers, etc. So you don't spend money and boost the economy. It's also good for "society" if you spend your money on a single mothers bastard child. NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE GOOD FOR YOU. Do what YOU want with your life.....

You'll probably need to find new friends.... I've had to at each stage of my life.....High School, College, Dental School, etc. When I got married, when I got Divorced..... it's just life

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Plus wives really don't like their husbands to have single buddies. They might be polite to your face, but they don't really like single guys in the picture. They aren't going to fix you up with their single female friends either lol.
I agree with this statement, although it seems that for a while the single man has to be thrown a couple of whales his way for these wives to get the picture; after that, they consider the man as a "bad influence". LOL, as a very early retiree, I've been used as an icon for their husbands to not follow ("don't you dare just quit your job like MDJ!") :eek:

With that said, once you get to the point of dating 40+ women (not me, but an early 50's bachelor friend of mine), folks will come out of the woodwork to throw every desperate 40-something woman your way. This friend of mine basically doesn't have to do much at all except call an already primed-to-absolutely-say-yes woman for a date at the local pub, which is always followed by date #3 with her opening up her barrel of fish for his to shoot at. :woo: Of course, these woman always end up having "the talk" with him, for which he always states that he likes being single, followed by them dumping him, followed by the word getting around that he is available again, ad nauseum. :crackup:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Mike32ct hit it perfectly. I too have drifted away from most of my married friends.

The thing is, things may seem all great with your married buddys' marriages now. And they very well may be perfect marriages today if such a thing is scientifically possible. And for the sake of argument I will say that it is... But "death doing them part" has not yet arrived, and what will happen between now and that time? Will death really do them part, or will something else before then? Statistically speaking, something else before. Realistically speaking, the buddy will get too comfortable with his wife and make things too easy on her and too good for her so she will get bored and go cheat and find some made up excuse to blame him then divorce him take his assets and kids and move on to a more alpha figure than he who challenges her and makes her dry vag river flow again. Just watch and wait.. I've seen many, many, many extremely happy couples split at or after the 7th year of marriage, AKA the 7 year itch. Right now, the couple my age who has been married the longest got married in 1999. Just this year he caught the wife misbehaving with another man via text and the writing was being written for some bad behavior in the future that was more than digital.. This is our reality today, and until you are standing with one of your buddies at his wife's funeral or standing with his wife at his funeral, the final disposition to the marriage ferry tale story he seems to be living hasn't been written just yet.

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I guess I'm caught up in a social circle of friends and friends of friends/acquaintances who "seem" happy and 2/3 of their social media posts are with their significant others. Some who've been together over 4 years who are or aren't married. Just makes me wonder how the hell they've got it handled and a guy like me browsing forums like these to always up my game seems to can't keep a woman long term.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hang with my married friends. That's just part of the life as a single guy. They hate free men talking to their slaves.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
newtothis_ said:
Interesting. I guess I'm caught up in a social circle of friends and friends of friends/acquaintances who "seem" happy and 2/3 of their social media posts are with their significant others. Some who've been together over 4 years who are or aren't married. Just makes me wonder how the hell they've got it handled and a guy like me browsing forums like these to always up my game seems to can't keep a woman long term.
There's a totally different operation of life for a Red Pill guy than it is for a Blue Pill guy. Comparing your life to theirs would be like comparing an apple to a orange.

Red Pill Guy - Understands more about the nature of women, aren't caught up in the romanticism, can see down the road and forecast if his "soulmate" is going to actually be his "soulmate" forever or if she's only going to be there for a couple of years and then BAN...here come the Family Court issues.

Blue Pill Guy - Believes that God sent him this woman and that it's his duty to God, society, his children, etc., to remain faithful to this woman. What he sees down the road is nothing but sunshine, rainbows, carebears and puppy dogs. When him and his wife get into "arguments" he usually will let her win for the sake of the PEACE of the household. If it comes a point in time where she leaves him, his heart will be broken and he will even mimic Adam in the Bible saying, "God, that woman you gave me (insert what she did here)"

I said in another thread one time, that it's hard being the Red Pill Guy at first, because with the Blue Pill Guy you are going right along with society, your family, your church, and everybody else's expectation of you. With the Red Pill, you are going in a totally Maverick direction, with people looking at you like you have TWO HEADS in the process.

It takes time to become accustomed to being a Red Pill Guy.

Also, you don't have to read Manospheric like forums to be a Blue Pill Guy and maintain a "long" relationship. Really, all you have to do is go out and be a "Provider," show women that you are willing to take on this role, and you can be in a relationship in a minute. And not just any type of relationship, but a relationship that lasts a good while.

It's hard for Red Pill Guys to do long term relationships because the moment the chicks start acting an a.ss, trying to demasculinize us, trying to MANIPULATE us, trying to control us....instead of cooperating like the Blue Pill Guy does...we tell her to fvck off.

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
There's a totally different operation of life for a Red Pill guy than it is for a Blue Pill guy. Comparing your life to theirs would be like comparing an apple to a orange.

Red Pill Guy - Understands more about the nature of women, aren't caught up in the romanticism, can see down the road and forecast if his "soulmate" is going to actually be his "soulmate" forever or if she's only going to be there for a couple of years and then BAN...here come the Family Court issues.

Blue Pill Guy - Believes that God sent him this woman and that it's his duty to God, society, his children, etc., to remain faithful to this woman. What he sees down the road is nothing but sunshine, rainbows, carebears and puppy dogs. When him and his wife get into "arguments" he usually will let her win for the sake of the PEACE of the household. If it comes a point in time where she leaves him, his heart will be broken and he will even mimic Adam in the Bible saying, "God, that woman you gave me (insert what she did here)"

I said in another thread one time, that it's hard being the Red Pill Guy at first, because with the Blue Pill Guy you are going right along with society, your family, your church, and everybody else's expectation of you. With the Red Pill, you are going in a totally Maverick direction, with people looking at you like you have TWO HEADS in the process.

Also, you don't have to read Manospheric like forums to be a Blue Pill Guy and maintain a "long" relationship. Really, all you have to do is go out and be a "Provider," show women that you are willing to take on this role, and you can be in a relationship in a minute. And not just any type of relationship, but a relationship that lasts a good while.

It's hard for Red Pill Guys to do long term relationships because the moment the chicks start acting an a.ss, trying to demasculinize us, trying to MANIPULATE us, trying to control us....instead of cooperating like the Blue Pill Guy does...we tell her to fvck off.
Nice! This makes sense and puts this in perspective, that the women in my life who have left me realized I'm not a "provider"

So the only way to maintain a relationship is to become a provider?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
newtothis_ said:
Nice! This makes sense and puts this in perspective, that the women in my life who have left me realized I'm not a "provider"

So the only way to maintain a relationship is to become a provider?
I wouldn't say it's the only way, but to maintain a LONG standing relationship with most women today, you are going to have to tone down a lot of the Red Pill, Manospheric, MGTOW, taught procedures.

You see the Red Pill and Manosphere techniques work great for Bachelor's and Players, because NONE of us are looking to get married and we are only looking to maintain a decent level of plates. We are also looking to quickly replace a plate should one fall off, or should all of them fall off in a relatively short period of time.

If you want a long term relationship or to get married, you are going to have to mix back in some of the Blue Pill shyt. You just can't really have a long standing relationship as a 100% Red Pill guy, you are going to have to at least switch it to 65% Blue Pill and 35% Red Pill.

I'm a Red Pill Guy, I'm a Bachelor for life, and I'm a "Player" for life in that I only focus on spinning plates and enjoying women for short term relationships (under 2 years on average). But I understand that's not the preferred approach for other guys on here and other guys on here have called my approach a "negative one," that's fine...they can have their opinions...but this is the best road for Tenacity.

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. My friends do sometimes influence how I feel and make me question if I want a "forever" girl but I usually get bored quick.

I'm curious what's the definition of a provider, I imagine it's more than just a guy who has a good paying job. Which is usually why most girls lose interest in me due to my lack of high income. Is that just another way I'm not seen as long term material?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A Provider is a guy that has the means to pay for living expenses AND pays for them, either partially or in full, but if it's partially it's usually a very high percentage such as he doing 80% and she doing 20%.

What I have noticed is that Single Mothers LOVE a decent looking Provider. He doesn't have to be drop dead "fine" nor super attractive, just decent looking so she can get "somewhat wet" from him. They usually love this type because a lot of them decided to make a baby by Bo Bo The Clown and are now stuck supporting herself and the kid(s) alone. So the decent looking Provider is GOLDEN.

But I wouldn't limit it to just Single Mothers, a lot of times once a woman nears the age of 30, she will start to look for this type of guy over the more attractive Non Provider. Note that the more attractive Non Provider might or might not have the means to pay for living expenses, but nevertheless, he still refuses to do so.

I'm a Non Provider type mainly due to my Red Pill ways, I surely have the MEANS to provide (and women like that) but I don't provide shyt. I rarely even take chicks on paid dates and if I'm taking a chick on a paid date, it's after she has fvcked or has expressed interest in fvcking. But I will only pay for a date, I'm not paying your Metro PCS Cell Phone Bill that you can't afford (which is only $35 but some of these chicks are that broke), I'm not helping you pay rent because your going to be evicted, I'm not paying for your weave, etc., etc.

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed I'd classify myself as the "non provider attractive guy" and my ex paid for most things.

Funny thing is she got in debt and then suddenly I wasn't good enough for her anymore. Now she's with a not so attractive engineer divorcee with a daughter and she doesn't even like kids.

She never said it outright but clearly she figured her debt must be my problem to rectify since we were "dating" nope, sorry.

es466

Reaction score
Tenacity said:

Bravo, sir. You have spelled it out very well!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can totally relate to this. I stopped hanging out with friends that are in serious relationships or married. Why would I want to hang out with a guy who isn't down to game on women with me? Am I going to go to a bar or club with him to game on women when he is intent on being faithful? Hell no.

I used to want to get married and have the white picket fence life but now I dont. Now I want to live the life of a player. I recently got out of a 6 year relationship and had a kid with her. Luckily I never married her. The last year we were together she lied, cheated, and stole. I pay no child support since I have my kid during the week.

My parents and others keep telling me to find a "nice girl" but I don't think they exist. They want me to live that blue pill life like society wants. I don't want to have anymore kids or raise someone else's either. My money is my money lol. Screw marriage...