"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Is there something I can help you find?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I was at a clothing store on a DJ Mission. I was looking for girls to say hi to as part of BootCamp.

I saw a girl who obviously worked there rearranging a pile of jeans, so I walked up to her and said this to her in my best salesperson voice:

"Is there something I can help you find?"

She burst out laughing and then asked if there was something she could help me find. I told her "No, I just had to say that to you, I don't know why" and we laughed some more.

Okay so my follow up wasn't great but the line worked wonders to break the ice.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top