“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Is there nobody here that can get me out of this hell?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I know the only person who can help you. You know who that one person is?

























Yourself.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Double post.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
This is what we call spam. Your message has NOTHING in it. We don't know what's your situation or how we can help you. If you want advice, write up a decent readable message.

Please don't waste my time again.
 

Smileyz

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Phil.
bro...be a man...

bro...what the hell do you mean with getta chick hell??

ok...you shouldnt worry about getting broads pare, you should just constantly improve yourself..dont listen to any other advice you hear Outside this forum or this site...I mean guys that say "Just be yourself" and all that ****..unless they are Dj's by heart..(???)

like my bro Dj Alejandro Said- Be the person u were destined to be...and wen everything's fun and great..then the girls just follow naturally...

iam not sure if he was the one who invented that but..its all good.


so my point is chong..to Constantly improve yourself..and wait for your chicks to roll in..

just my opinion..i could be wrong
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Read the bible, do the bootcamp, just do anything except make pointless posts.

As Lik said, if you want help, be a little more specific. Also, before asking a question, make sure you search for a post which may have answered a question.

Seeing as your question was "How can i get a girl" it should be fairly easy to find something around here, considering the whole forum is devoted to it.

Thread locked.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top