"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is there hope for this guy? What a frickin mess...sort of my fault I guess.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Okay, story time.

Damn, I thought I was in bad shape. I went out to the bar last night with a friend, and my ex g/f's cousin and his fiance showed up...

First, let me lay some groundwork. Me and my ex's cousin have been friends with each other for years. We'll call him Al. So a long time before Al and his fiance (who I've known a long tiome too) got together, me and her slept together a couple times. Nothing serious (at least on my part), as far as I was concerned, it was only sex. Neither one of us were involved with anyone else, and I would never cheat or be involved with somebody who had a g/f, etc anyway.

So fast forward about 4 years and the two of them are engaged. I heard about it a while back and I was kind of surprised, as was everybody else. They'd broken up a few times, got back together, but always with problems. Al has what could only be described as total lack of confidence and the worst insecurity I've ever seen in all my days.

So here's what unfolded:

They showed up at the bar and we all said hi and ordered some beers and shots. Everything was cool for a while, then Al started getting pissy at his fiance for talking to the bartender. WTF? Anyhow, we all ended up going up the street to another bar for more beer, and shortly after we got there, the **** hit the fan.

Al had like 5-6 beers and a couple shots, so I guess he was buzzin a bit. Al got pissed when his fiance wouldn't talk to him 100% of the time. He got pissed when she talked to any guy, especially me....so I was just chillin on the other end of the bar BSing with some friends, and I hear them start yelling at each other. He's cussing her out, he wouldn't let her leave her seat, he wouldn't even let her go to the bathroom by herself. He stood outside the damn door while she went.

Finally, it was bar time and a couple friends of mine, Al, Al's sister, and Al's g/f went outside before me and I tipped my friend the bartender while they got in the car - or so I thought.

I go outside and Al's taking a swing at his fiance. Damn lucky for her, he missed and ended up on his ass. He popped back up and took another swing, this time at my buddy, so he grabs Al and holds him. I came out with my beer to go, and asked WTF was going on. So Al gets in my face and I set down my beer and asked him what the hell his problem was.

He says "Let's go mother****er". I tried to find out what the hell his problem was, but he wasn't hearing it, so I put my fists up and said okay, then he just takes off down the street, crying. At this point, I didn't have a damn clue what was going on, so I follow him and he just sits down in the middle of the road. Just ****ing sits down crying his eyes out. I pulled him up and told him to get ahold of himself. I told him there's no way in hell he should act that way, and he told me he didn't trust his fiance, etc. I asked him if that was the case, why the hell would he marry her.

We get back to the car and he started screaming at his g/f and so his sister tells him to get in the ****ing car, that she's taking him home with her. He flips out and punches his own damn sister, so like 4 of us ended up pouncing on his ass and throwing him in the back seat. His g/f goes with us in my friend's truck and we leave. We headed up the mountain to kill some time and let everybody cool off before we take her home to captain ****head.

--in the meantime--

Al gets dropped off at his parent's house, jacks his parent's car (still fairly plastered) and goes to MY house, and of course, I'm gone. From what I hear from the neighbors, he honked for quite some time and keep in mind that it's 3:00am at this point.

So we finally get her back home and I went to bed still trying to figure out WTF happened.


--Now I know what happened--

I found out this morning that Al's fiance told him that she has always been in love with ME, and that she always will!! ****! WTF?! So a wedding may well be called off because of this crap.

I had no idea. I'm not at all interested in her and it looks like I may have lost a friend through no fault of my own. What can you really do? I don't know how to help him, and I can't help feeling sort of at fault.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
he punched his sister? lol. Al sounds like a cokhead.
 

o14liquid

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
was it a left jab?
thats not cool to hit ur sis


only thing u can do for him is talk to him sho i dunno, never really been in a situation liek that.
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
...

He's lucky to have you as a friend. I probably would have either Kicked his ass, or called the cops, maybe both, depending on my mood.

Swinging at women is wrong, swinging at friends is high treason, driving drunk is stupidity. Drunk as drunk can be I've never done the above, and expect my friends to do the same (as they do with me).
 
Top