Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there anything I can take to make me stay up at night??

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hanging out late nights lately and I get very sleepy simply due to the fact that I'm not awake on late nights. I've tried getting sleep during the day and that doesnt work either. Is there anything I can take that can help me to stay up at night??

trickster_rory

Reaction score
Ginseng, Ephedra, "Yellowjackets".
If you need more options search on Google for stimulants.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
uhh caffeine?

The problem is that I'm a heavy mountain dew drinker and it just doesnt seem to work on me. I also drank coffee (taster's choice) immediately after I drank mountain dew and the shyt still doesnt work.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to GNC and pick up a few bottles of XE (energy drink) by Twinlabs. At 2.50 a pop, it's not cheap, but you'll be wired for at least 12 hours (use with caution)... If they don't have XE for some reason, get Thermo EFS.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Redbull, V, energy drinks.

Penguin mints, caffeine lollies etc.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try to stick with supplements thats dont have really bad effects on your health such as gingseng that should be good.... dont take amphetamines, methamphetamines, ephedrine, cocaine...those are bad addictive, and expensive (at least coke)

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pavildrol or Pavidrol - it is spelled something like that. It is what the military gives to pilots that are going to be flying all night.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adderol (sp)...... that is the drug of choic at my uni.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont take adderall...adderall as well as ritalin and concerta is pure amphetamines in other words speed. yea they might make you stay up, make you feel good, make you concentrate, and perform better but in the long run is not worth it at all.... in the long run it becomes addictive, is illigal without a prescription and it damages dopamine and serotonin (two very important neurotransmitters in the brain) neurons, which may lead to diseases such as parkinsons disease.i started taking adderall and i wanted more and more then i went for methamphetamines which is worst and beating the craving for those kinds of drugs is really hard.